MDNA Tour To Premiere On Epix June 22

Guest groovyguy

Guest groovyguy

You just sign up for a 14 day trial on epixHD.com

And Epix will announce Free Preview Weekend - an all access pass to EPIX from June 21 through June 23.

The same image is being used everywhere to promote the Epix broadcast, imagine if it ends up being the DVD cover too?! :stir:

I hope not tbh...I don't like her face in that image and the way Madonna is italicized...it's barely noticeable that its MADONNA. It's so vague. The MDNA is clearer than her name but unfortunately, the world didn't catch on to the MDNA concept so they won't know it's her that quickly.

I hope not tbh...I don't like her face in that image and the way Madonna is italicized...it's barely noticeable that its MADONNA. It's so vague. The MDNA is clearer than her name but unfortunately, the world didn't catch on to the MDNA concept so they won't know it's her that quickly.

Actually most people I know (non fans) seemed to be under the impression that she had rebranded herself MDNA and had done away with "Madonna", which fits because most people don't believe it's her real name anyway.

She could do another new shooting for dvd

like a photoshoot? or like she should go out shooting people? that would get some serious publicity and fit in with the transgression segment

Sorry but I don't think anyone in the general media or audience will get Madonna when they read MDNA, unless they are reminded of tHe "Molly" incident or something but as brilliant as it sounds to us, it didn't catch on.

Sorry but I don't think anyone in the general media or audience will get Madonna when they read MDNA, unless they are reminded of tHe "Molly" incident or something but as brilliant as it sounds to us, it didn't catch on.

Well "MDNA" was spray painted to the back of her throne during her unveiling at the most watched television event in history. Not that that means it will have stuck with people, but it's not like Madonna as MDNA hasn't had its exposure to the general population.

Well "MDNA" was spray painted to the back of her throne during her unveiling at the most watched television event in history. Not that that means it will have stuck with people, but it's not like Madonna as MDNA hasn't had its exposure to the general population.

Well then I guess it's just the NYC area cause no one ever knows what I'm talking about until I specifically mention her name.

I used to use the MDNA way before the album came out, actually since the confessions era. But, oh well nobody cares 'bout that :laugh:

Actually most people I know (non fans) seemed to be under the impression that she had rebranded herself MDNA and had done away with "Madonna", which fits because most people don't believe it's her real name anyway.

:megamanson:

I didn't even notice that till like 6 months after

I'm pretty sure they didn't even show the back of the throne when it premiered.

tumblr_mnherwJqC01r7690no1_500.jpg

Well it's right there. I can't have been the only one in 114 million people to have noticed it. lol

tumblr_mnherwJqC01r7690no1_500.jpg

Well it's right there. I can't have been the only one in 114 million people to have noticed it. lol

yeah I was going to say something.... I noticed it right away .Kinda obvious. Although I can see why some wouldn't notice as the image of PERFECTION was right in front of them. easy distraction...