MDNA Tour To Premiere On Epix June 22

Guest groovyguy

Comment from EPIX:

"Hi all - We love the comments and just want to let you know that this clip is NOT from the final edit. We wanted to give you a sneak peek before the show is completed. We hope you enjoy and don't forget to join us on 6/22 for the premiere on EPIX!

"

Thank GOD :wow:

Really? Where?

OK, under the video. Thank GOD indeed.

Comment from EPIX:

"Hi all - We love the comments and just want to let you know that this clip is NOT from the final edit. We wanted to give you a sneak peek before the show is completed. We hope you enjoy and don't forget to join us on 6/22 for the premiere on EPIX!

"

Thank GOD :wow:

praise Jesus!

I hope that final clip of GGW isn't the final edit. Madonna sounds bad for one. You can hardly hear the beat or the crowd. Its like everything else is tuned out but her. Prefer the sound of everything more on this homemade clip...

Guest Not4Pussies

wow i hope thats not the final edit. thats a major fuck up right there

watch it be the actual edit for the 22nd.

If you watch this, and then watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1mGkZmEHm0

You will see that there are very distinct differences in the camera angles used, as well as the editing of the footage itself. I'm sure we'll see some of what's in that video in the final edit though.

That GGW clip is horrible and so bad. The whole DVD is looking horrible. The sound is FLAT everywhere in the performances and GGW looks like a granma learned how to use a computer for the first time and pressed all these buttons.

If they don't fix the sound, then I'm not getting it. The DVD will FLOP or they will do a re-edit of the entire concert after the broadcast when there are too much complaints. Doesn't M hear the sound or did her hearing go years ago? She's a director and she let this crap be released :(

Guest Rachelle of London

That GGW clip is horrible and so bad. The whole DVD is looking horrible. The sound is FLAT everywhere in the performances and GGW looks like a granma learned how to use a computer for the first time and pressed all these buttons.

If they don't fix the sound, then I'm not getting it. The DVD will FLOP or they will do a re-edit of the entire concert after the broadcast when there are too much complaints. Doesn't M hear the sound or did her hearing go years ago? She's a director and she let this crap be released :(

Lets just wait and see first. I personally think this DVD is goin to be a real treat.

Okay, I think my body is actually officially ready now.

I'm not only twerking to GGW in anticipation but I'm also doing the nasal vocalica remix, especially the

You GAT me in THE ZOOHHNE

DJ play my FAVRATA SAHHHNGGGGGG

:wow:

Oh boy...the complaints and meltdowns are coming in already. :laugh:

I think it looks fucking good. At least we'll be getting a DVD on time!

tumblr_ls5smmLmde1qa7fv2o1_r1_500.gif

I agree...I think it looks great.

The style looks like a movie. Works well with this tour. I love it already.

The sound is not bad either. The mixing on live albums or tour films always sounds different than what is heard live. It's not like how it was back in the 80s...I miss that perfectly 'live' sound, but I don't expect it anymore.

The mixing sounds exactly like the BBAwards preview did...which I liked.

Other than a little camera zoom booboo, I really like what I'm seeing and hearing so far.

ps. I didn't even notice the pants thing the first few times I viewed that...

Guest bluejean

Neither did I however it baffles me that Madonna didn't wear the same clothes everytime they were shooting for the DVD. You would think being a film director she would avoid causing these sorts of continuity nightmares.

The sound/voice sounds exactly as I expected. It sounded nasal and robotic to begin with, they haven't changed anything. It's very obvious she's miming in this clip though.