Madonna on INSTAGRAM

rb19

oh i hate terry :angry:

Madonna is taking pictures today in New York with photographer Terry Richardson. For the first time in his career that Madonna and Terry work together.

He even posted a picture of the scenes in which she appears wearing the accessories teeth “grill”. In addition to his usual team of professionals, Madonna also recruited to B. Akerlund for the costume designer. Out of curiosity, was she who designed the accessories that Madonna and dancers use historical performance in the Super Bowl last year.

This essay will be published shortly in the journal Harpers Bazaar.

http://mdollaworld.com/2013/07/02/madonna-works-com-terry-richardson-in-a-new-photo-essay/

oh i hate terry :angry:

Madonna is taking pictures today in New York with photographer Terry Richardson. For the first time in his career that Madonna and Terry work together.

He even posted a picture of the scenes in which she appears wearing the accessories teeth “grill”. In addition to his usual team of professionals, Madonna also recruited to B. Akerlund for the costume designer. Out of curiosity, was she who designed the accessories that Madonna and dancers use historical performance in the Super Bowl last year.

This essay will be published shortly in the journal Harpers Bazaar.

http://mdollaworld.c...ew-photo-essay/

I don't believe any of that one bit. Well, I just don't want it to be true.

Guest Not4Pussies

She just posted Anotherpic. It is a shoot for harpersbazaar. I am shocked if it is with terry Richardson

Reminds me of her face in the TV in the Take A Bow video.

But Terry Richardson! Hasn't he got a really bad reputation with his models and other stuff? I find it odd that she works with people who seem to go against her beliefs as to how others are treated.

Reminds me of her face in the TV in the Take A Bow video.

But Terry Richardson! Hasn't he got a really bad reputation with his models and other stuff? I find it odd that she works with people who seem to go against her beliefs as to how others are treated.

don't forget what he did to MDNA posters

tumblr_m3pnw8Nikt1qa42jro1_1280.jpg

His work is very basic, very amateur. Why so many celebs want to work with him I dunno, but he's become a fad to be photographed by over the past 2-3 years. Oprah and Angela Lansbury have been shot by him.

If anyone can bring out the best in him it's our M. It could be magnificent.

And, this could be quite the awakening for him......no more shit stained arseholes?

I'm sure Lucky Guy had a whole theory about ppl being made to work with him, as some sort of desensitising of the masses by THEM.

Please don't feed the animals!

I didn't know this photographer - i Just checked google to see some of his pictures and i must say i love it ! it's often on a very white background and the models wears colorful clothes with provocative-aggressive poses. It's very eye-catchy, i can't wait too see the new shoot with M, especially knowing that she has a grillz ! It's gonna be a very hot shoot, i'm certain of that. Something very fresh and modern.

Uncle Terry?

I hope she doesn't do anything inappropriate in front of him.

And keep Lola away from him too.

Im really excited by a new magazine cover! It seems like she will take the Secret Project like a new era indeed. :tigger:

But TR???????????????? Really...

I'm sure ppl were just about puking up at some of the sleazebag stuff of his that was in those old threads. I'm sure someone will dig it up. Anyway, hope it's just a rumour.