Madonna on INSTAGRAM

rb19

Guest Not4Pussies

I'm just excited for a new magazine cover since she did none for MDNA. Just hope its not tom munro

I'm just excited for a new magazine cover since she did none for MDNA. Just hope its not tom munro

Tom Munro is lovely!

Guest Rachelle of London

Ugh! She needs to work with some fresh new photographers, everyones seen TR stuff...its just recycling...bring someone new to the table M

What???????????

They are soooo boring!!!

+2

There is nothing going on in these pics. No essence of the photographer...no magic coming from the artist(s) either...just smoking and staring at the camera. Nothing striking at ALL. It could easily be ANYBODY for any PERFUME ad or ANYTHING on sale...looks like a Levi's ad or something. Crap!

Guest Not4Pussies

It's great that she works with new people again, i love the fact that she takes risks again, as for her looks as for her artistic choices, it's very good sign.

yes munro is boring

i dont care who it is. i just really like the idea of her working with new people she has never worked with before. new photographers.

it would also be great if she tried being on the cover of other magazines. Another, V, etc. when she did Dazed & Confused, that was different!

What i love about this kind of pictures it's that it's straight to the point, it's the person and a white background, it's raw. It's very eye catchy and modern. It's only about you and the way you stare at the camera and your attitude, nothing else and M is the greatest for this, she doesn't need anything around her to be killer, just like her stage entrance on the DWT, nothing but just HER, walking slowly on stage. It's my fav M entrance. Sometimes brilliance is the simplicity, especially with someone like Madonna.

Guest Rachelle of London

What i love about this kind of pictures it's that it's straight to the point, it's the person and a white background, it's raw. It's very eye catchy and modern. It's only about you and the way you stare at the camera and your attitude, nothing else and M is the greatest for this, she doesn't need anything around her to be killer, just like her stage entrance on the DWT, nothing but just HER, walking slowly on stage. It's my fav M entrance. Sometimes brilliance is the simplicity, especially with someone like Madonna.

Jean Baptiste Mondino does it better

Is Uncle Terry not a child molester or accused of doing stuff back in the day? I know he did Flopage's book and went around photographing that mutt and he did that shot of Flopage tied up naked with her SAGGY tits drooping onto the floor! They looked flatter than a pancake. Flopage is a whore anyway. She'd blow you under the table if it would get her in the press.

On a brighter note. IT FUCKING looks like DITA in the grills with the VAMPIRE white face! I love it. I'm sick of her MDNA Shoot. It was better than HC but she was photoshopped like a barbie doll. I like these ones better.

I can't wait to see how will be the look that will go with that! :wow: It can be pantless! :wow:

That super vampire white skin with gold and diamond on her teeth! :dramatic:

And that knife/sword looks really interesting. It seems that it has inscriptions..

Jean Baptiste Mondino does it better

I'm not as down on TR as others are but I don't think his work is particularly original. Juergen teller was doing the same sort of anti-glamour, realist style 20 odd years ago.