Madonna on INSTAGRAM

rb19

Who ever said recording cute simple songs was a such a bad thing? :manson:/>

Agree. Why do some people think that every single song has to be thought-provoking and serious. Madonna releases plenty of serious songs with fantastic lyrics anyway. Sometimes some light relief and songs that are purely catchy without any message can be appreciated as well.

Guest Not4Pussies

4997b500a6a711e2a91a22000a9e089b_7.jpg

Use These Weapons Well!

so a guy i am talking to sends me a text asking me as to why madonna would post something like that.

that it is easy for her to say something like that since she has everything. that it is not genuine.

she just does it to look bad ass but that she's a Leo. Leo's do everything for attention, that Leo's are posers.

her going to africa and adopting kids is not something new or extraordinary, that the humanitarian work

she does is not extraordinary either. that it is just expected, not revolutionary.

i replied with....OK =)

next!!

Guest Not4Pussies

he is trying to kiss ass now saying he loves Confessions.

he follows her on Instagram, so at least he does care.

Who ever said recording cute simple songs was a such a bad thing? :manson:

Why am I not allowed to have an opinion? Why am I not allowed to give constructive criticism and express myself? Some people like Superstar and B-day Song, and some don't. I know what I'd like to hear from Madonna and it's not B-day Song and Superstar. Of course she is free to do whatever she wants and if she decides to do an album full of cute little songs, well that's her decision and I can't do anything about it. This forum, though is a platform where you talk about Madonna-related stuff. If I want to say something positive about a Madonna song, I should be allowed to do that. The same goes for negative comments or criticism. What Madonna does is art and everyone is free to express their thoughts on an artwork, MDNA or HC in this case. There are songs I like and songs I don't like. It's not a bad thing to record "cute, simple" songs. I just don't like her recent ones and if I don't like it, why would I want to hear it on her next album? I hope you understand what I was trying to say...we should all accept each others opnions!

Every Madonna album has simple lyrics songs. Gays forget so quickly:

"Other places make me feel like a dork"

"Like Bird on a wing wing, singy singy"

"Oh Shanti"

"Shoope Dopi Doo"

Don't act like Bidet shit or Flopstar have better lyrics than those song you mentioned. Madonna does some crappy, like every other artist does sometimes. It's a fact! I probably just have higher expectations from her, because she's the fucking queen and my favourite artist and I know she can do better than that! I love MDNA and I love Hard Candy! I just think it's time for a change after all those fun/dance tracks, I really want her to focus on making music rather than trying to be as commercially succesful as possible. She's an artist and she should focus on her art and her way to express herself, her thoughts and her beliefs.

Did you see her tour? :smug::queenbitch:

so a guy i am talking to sends me a text asking me as to why madonna would post something like that.

that it is easy for her to say something like that since she has everything. that it is not genuine.

she just does it to look bad ass but that she's a Leo. Leo's do everything for attention, that Leo's are posers.

her going to africa and adopting kids is not something new or extraordinary, that the humanitarian work

she does is not extraordinary either. that it is just expected, not revolutionary.

i replied with....OK =)

next!!

Leos like attention and you can't flatter them enough but they are most definitely not posers. I will keep my mouth shut on that one. Leos don't feel like they have to do anything to get attention. They feel like born royalty. It's not even something they think about, it just is. Which is why they get confused and hurt from people sometimes. Leos will not put any work into getting attention. If a Leo is doing something for someone else I guarantee you it's from the heart and the feeling of generosity. This of course is directed towards your friend.

Edited by Larkspur

548931_10151610670509402_1520528913_n.jpg

:wow:

Leos like attention and you can't flatter them enough but they are most definitely not posers. I will keep my mouth shut on that one. Leos don't feel like they have to do anything to get attention. They feel like born royalty. It's not even something they think about, it just is. Which is why they get confused and hurt from people sometimes. Leos will not put any work into getting attention. If a Leo is doing something for someone else I guarantee you it's from the heart and the feeling of generosity. This of course is directed towards your friend.

Both my sisters are Leo's and this is definitely true for them.

This is very true. a leo cares about other people, but because they put attention to it with their charisma, their sincerity is often questioned, while it actually shouldn't. they just want to help. I know that there is one sign that often tends to be all about self love / wanting attention & feeling the need to be seen as oh so interesting and important. but keep in mind people that if you're into this whole zodiac, always look at the moon & rising sign. sometimes people act more like their other signs and not their sun.

Guest Rachelle of London

I agree

When happens when a leo farts though?

yawn at all this astrology bs.

it's not BS acko. ;) but yes i can see how its probably is a bit annoying to read it on a madonna topic all the time ;)

It is recorded and titled "Give Me All Your Luvin"

...I agree...but people on here hate me so much, as soon as I start saying something about the shit tracks she recorded, I'll get whipped and beaten up. :mellow:

OMG CMoody ya new sig!

Wait...OMG! Hahahaha I just realized! Did GetUnconscious get banned, or what happened?

Guest Rachelle of London

...I agree...but people on here hate me so much, as soon as I start saying something about the shit tracks she recorded, I'll get whipped and beaten up. :mellow:

hahaha so true! I've been on the end of the GMAYL brigade before! Not fun! Wait until you're told your not a real M fan.

hahaha so true! I've been on the end of the GMAYL brigade before! Not fun! Wait until you're told your not a real M fan.

It's really sad, actually. All these people throw shade on American Life for being such a bad lead single but they praise GMAYL for whatever reason they can find. They'll start to jump on the band wagon, though as soon as her next album's lead single gets released. That's when they start to forget about GMAYL.

It's really sad, actually. All these people throw shade on American Life for being such a bad lead single but they praise GMAYL for whatever reason they can find. They'll start to jump on the band wagon, though as soon as her next album's lead single gets released. That's when they start to forget about GMAYL.

Who are those people? they're certainly not on here. they must be super young...