Madonna on INSTAGRAM

rb19

s1XrqtU.jpg

The DVD is a'comin!

that's not because the editor was at the computer all the while...it's because he couldn't help but masterbate to all the sexy parts of the show...I mean, bitch even shoved her sexy butt at us all!....mmmm!!!

• 2 weeks later...

If we can believe Steven Klein's overhyping tweets, we'll get the project next month. I hope M keeps us posted until that, it's been quiet about this project lately.

I really hope she pours her current passion for this secret project/ love revolution in new music.

Maybe the next album will be called "Revolution"...I can actually see that happen. I think if she stay in this kind of mindset we are probably getting lyrics similar to those we got during her AL era. It doesn't mean that it's going to be acoustic and stuff, but I think lyric-wise we might be getting more serious stuff from her, which is good, if you think about some of the really crappy songs she's written for MDNA and Hard Candy.Let's hope it's not going to be too Hey You-ish, though. I hope the music will be more alternative, since this is, apart from ROL something she hasn't done before and it would fit this whole "Revolution" theme quite well, I guess.

Maybe the next album will be called "Revolution"...I can actually see that happen. I think if she stay in this kind of mindset we are probably getting lyrics similar to those we got during her AL era. It doesn't mean that it's going to be acoustic and stuff, but I think lyric-wise we might be getting more serious stuff from her, which is good, if you think about some of the really crappy songs she's written for MDNA and Hard Candy.Let's hope it's not going to be too Hey You-ish, though. I hope the music will be more alternative, since this is, apart from ROL something she hasn't done before and it would fit this whole "Revolution" theme quite well, I guess.

Some of the songs on HC and MDNA have beautiful lyrics, particularly on MDNA. HC's Devil wouldn't recognise you is simply amazing. And even her frothiest get-up-and-dance material of recent periods is lyrically better crafted than most of the average pop uptempo tracks that are out there nowadays.

Some of the songs on HC and MDNA have beautiful lyrics, particularly on MDNA. HC's Devil wouldn't recognise you is simply amazing. And even her frothiest get-up-and-dance material of recent periods is lyrically better crafted than most of the average pop uptempo tracks that are out there nowadays.
Some of her best lyrics have been from the last 2 albums....
Absolutely... Hard Candy especially, Hallelujah, Amen.

Guys! I wasn't talking about the good songs from HC and MDNA, obvously! I love both albums a lot, but you can't deny that there are certain songs that have really really bad lyrics:

Superstar

B-day Song

GMAYL

Spanish Lesson, eventhough I adore this song!

"#secretproject Are you willing to fight for what you believe in?"

13-04-15-madonna-secret-project.jpg

:wow: The SP is perfect timing considering the tumultuous state of the Western world right now.

Do you EVER FEEL like a PLASTIC BAG?

Guest bluejean

Do you EVER FEEL like a PLASTIC BAG?

:lmao:

The 1st time I heard this song I looked at my friend and said "No. Not really."

Don't act like Bidet shit or Flopstar have better lyrics than those song you mentioned. Madonna does some crappy, like every other artist does sometimes. It's a fact! I probably just have higher expectations from her, because she's the fucking queen and my favourite artist and I know she can do better than that! I love MDNA and I love Hard Candy! I just think it's time for a change after all those fun/dance tracks, I really want her to focus on making music rather than trying to be as commercially succesful as possible. She's an artist and she should focus on her art and her way to express herself, her thoughts and her beliefs.