Madonna on INSTAGRAM

rb19

You're right! At the end that's all that matters right?

Exactly. Fortune favours people who are magnanimous aswell as self aware and driven. It doesn't help anybody to be seriously self deprecating and it's extremely important to love yourself and to understand yourself in order to be happy. Bring on the ME, ME, ME! As long as you appreciate what's around you.

Guest groovyguy

And finally, PISCES!!!!

I am quite shocked tbh. Those words are so true it's not even funny. It represents everything I'm not but should/aspire to be.

[iGTTYAS] I need to change [/iGTTYAS]

You've finally seen the LIGHT!

230101_550707611617203_1887168541_n.jpg

536448_10151572250459402_212297340_n.jpg

And finally, PISCES!!!!

I am quite shocked tbh. Those words are so true it's not even funny. It represents everything I'm not but should/aspire to be.

[iGTTYAS] I need to change [/iGTTYAS]

I feel this would have been more relevant for me about a month ago, but thanks anyway Madonna. :inlove:

finally all this kabbalistic stuff reaches its end!...now bring some superficial stuff to balance all this spiritual/esoteric stuff :s98:

I do think that if she's trying to start some sort of social revolution, peddling horoscopes isn't going to help her cause.

They're not really horoscopes in the traditional sense, though like predicting what will happen to you. They're more like advice on how to improve your life. You could take anyone of them even if you're not that sign and apply it to your life.

Guest Not4Pussies

its instagram, bring on the superficial posts.

haha i do hope we get pictures of her art collection

i like seeing those pics

wow!!! who's the author?

Isn't it a Charles Miller painting of Jack "Kid" Berg? A Jewish boxer from the 20's and 30's?

I assume Madonna owns the painting and it is in her London home.