Madonna on INSTAGRAM

rb19

Is it 2008 all over again? :dramatic:

She looks amazing and better and happier

I am in awe of her skin/hair/face/body

It's all about make-up/lighting/rest, she looks so different from the EPIX premiere already and she looked magnificent the other night, so much less make up. Yet still stunning, Franca Sozzani of Vogue Italia said that her face is simply perfect and that in person you just don't get the impression of a woman who has undergone any surgery whatsoever

XXL, love that quote from Franca Sozzani.

I also love the quote from Bert Stern who also photographed such legendary beauties as Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn and Elizabeth Taylor. He said that "Madonna is gorgeous, the most beautiful eyes you ever saw" Wow, what a compliment from someone who has seen so many beautiful women.

Here is one of his photos of Madonna. Just gorgeous.

dec85_stern_madonna_227.jpg

Guest Pud Whacker

She's marvelous. And from 8-13 I spent my entire life in the bathroom. One hones down their personality there.

Guest bluejean

She's marvelous. And from 8-13 I spent my entire life in the bathroom. One hones down their personality there.

:lol: Yes. Pretty sure I spent the first few years of puberty looking at my body from all angles in the bathroom mirror either freaking out or getting turned on

Brahim seems like such a Father figure to Rocco, I bet he's showing him to shave and stuff

Yes Brahim & Rocco are always together. Madonna must be really happy to see that her boyfriend gets along so well with her children.

Guest Rachelle of London

Brahim seems like such a Father figure to Rocco, I bet he's showing him to shave and stuff

they seem more like friends, Rocco has his own dad who he sees often

Guest Rachelle of London

rocco is in london now.....he said so on twitter

He goes every other weekend, judging by his instagram he's there every fortnight

From Brahim's Instagram :

994758_10151677052235339_1990401483_n.png

So he watched the broadcast, lucky him...

I would love to know if he's got other Madonna stuff, like CDs or DVDs, as well!

You know how some people's creativity and thoughts come from when they wake up form naps, while in the shower, or on the toilet? Maybe her creativity comes from when she works out. Creative workouts! :wow: God I hope her addiction to sweat never ends, but I sure hope she washes and cleans every crevices on her body! Poon sweat is just nasty! Ask Janet!