Madonna To Present GLAAD award to Anderson Coooper

HolidayGuy

How can you NOT love this woman ??? I love her outfit / speech / her everythaaaanngg !

Brilliant .

Guest groovyguy

http://www.glaad.org/blog/smash-how-survive-plague-among-glaad-media-award-recipients-new-york

Following is a complete list of GLAAD Media Award recipients announced Saturday in New York.

• Vito Russo Award: Anderson Cooper
  • Ally Award: Brett Ratner
  • Outstanding Drama Series: Smash (NBC)
  • Outstanding Documentary: How to Survive a Plague (Sundance Selects)
  • Outstanding Reality Program: The Amazing Race (CBS)
  • Outstanding Newspaper Article: "Game Changer" by Andy Mannix (City Pages [Minneapolis, Minn.])
  • Outstanding Newspaper Columnist: Frank Bruni (The New York Times)
  • Outstanding Newspaper Overall Coverage: The Boston Globe
  • Outstanding Magazine Article: "School of Hate" by Sabrina Rubin Erdely (Rolling Stone)
  • Outstanding Magazine Overall Coverage: The Advocate/Out
  • Outstanding New York Theatre: Broadway & Off Broadway: The Whale by Samuel D. Hunter
  • Outstanding New York Theatre: Off-Off Broadway: From White Plains written by Michael Perlman in collaboration with Fault Line Theatre
  • Outstanding Talk Show Interview: "Entrevista con Orlando Cruz" Titulares Telemundo (Telemundo)
  • Outstanding Magazine Article: "Amor genuino" by Cristina Saralegui (People en Español)
  • Outstanding Digital Journalism Article: "Operación tolerancia: la lucha contra la homofobia en los medios hispanos" by Lilia Luciano (voces.huffingtonpost.com)
  • Outstanding Digital Journalism - Multimedia: "2013: Año clave para la comunidad gay" by Ramón Frisneda (ElDiarioNY.com)

It's like 90's Madonna all over again, ridiculous outfits to bring attention to a cause important to her. It's pretty unflattering but I don't think she intended to look good. I would have thought she would have put her typical sexy Madonna twist to the outfit but it's for a good cause so we can give her a pass but will she quit it with the old fashioned bouffant hair do's already, does nothing for her.

Can't wait to finish work today and watch the speech.

Good on her!

FUCK!!! I LOVE this woman. Smart, provocative, cute and clever all in one. And totally unexpected.

And her instagram pics are killing me!!! She knows her good angles. Fuck. Can she be any more perfect?

This is how you do it Lady Caca.

Guest Not4Pussies

i guess some people were only wanting to see what she was gonna wear and what color her hair was gonna be

not what she was gonna say

the outfit speaks so many volumes about her and what she stands for

Who the fuck cares what Joan Rivers thinks? What Madonna wore was more than an outfit, it was a statement. It spoke of who she is and what she represents and no amount of criticism can take away from the art of what she did.

Who the fuck cares what Joan Rivers thinks? What Madonna wore was more than an outfit, it was a statement.

:thumbsup:

But people are stupid and most won't get it anyway... she is flawless.

Guest Not4Pussies

Who the fuck cares what Joan Rivers thinks? What Madonna wore was more than an outfit, it was a statement. It spoke of who she is and what she represents and no amount of criticism can take away from the art of what she did.

:superman: :superman: :superman: