Madonna To Present GLAAD award to Anderson Coooper

HolidayGuy

Guest Fukujima

Ummmm, anyone that hasnt heard of glaad probably lives under a rock at this point.

yes because of M. have you ever seen any add advertising the tickets on sale for previous editions? no. they are cashing on her name, this shows you the validity of this so-called "event"

yes because of M. have you ever seen any add advertising the tickets on sale for previous editions? no. they are cashing on her name, this shows you the validity of this so-called "event"

No I mean I have heard of the glaad awards for years now. Not just this year.

Get over yourself.

Did anyone hear that man yell "Madonna's coming" or is my mind playing tricks again

No I definitely heard that and then people were like MADONNA? and he was all "Madonna IS coming!" and they were all "Ok, good Madonna!"

I agree with you Fukujima, this IS a publicity event for them. But you have to remember for which cause, to encourage a fair and genuine portrayal and representation of gay people in the media. You may call it useless, but I think it's relevant.

And of course I knew who they were before this year, And I'm glad they chose Madonna to hand the award this year, I'm sure she will give a nice speech.

Guest Pud Whacker

this is a madonna board and THE ONLY REASON were tuning into (not) GLAAD is because of her - not the cause. get it straight. great cause but couldnt care less if madonna wasnt there.

this is a madonna board and THE ONLY REASON were tuning into (not) GLAAD is because of her - not the cause. get it straight. great cause but couldnt care less if madonna wasnt there.

no one could have said it betta

Who cares why we are tuning in. We still shouldnt turn our noses up at it just because its a show that consists of "drag queens" and "D list celebs".

Guest Pud Whacker

Who cares why we are tuning in. We still shouldnt turn our noses up at it just because its a show that consists of "drag queens" and "D list celebs".

they can fucking EAT IT!!! :rotfl:

Guest Rachelle of London

Am I right in thinking the ceremony isnt gonna start until later? Isnt there am auction and all that beforehand?