Secret Project

Nonoka

"My stomach hurts, so I'm lookin' for a purse to snatch.

Cops give a damn about a negro? Pull the trigger, kill a nigga, he's a hero.

Give the crack to the kids who the hell cares? One less hungry mouth on the welfare."

2pac changes

:tigger:/> :tigger:/> :tigger:/> yaaaaaay! I'm not the only one! He's gorgeous GU!!!

Sorry, I don't really follow this thread...but what was/is Jason supposedly involved in?

See. acko needs filling in. Let's hope you're not disappointed.

I'm having some fresh pineapple. It's always a bitch to peel and chop pineapples but in the end they are so tasty that I feel the effort is always worth it.

What do you all think?

5203580-of-the-big-pineapple-against-the-white-background.jpg

Yeah, I kmew it had nothing to do with dance. :lol:

If we're talking dance then I'd probably go with the guy who danced with her on this tour, I don't know his name. But he was her co-star in Love Spent and Like A Virgin. I like his masculine take on all the very flamboyant theatrical moments in the show. And yes he is hot.

I'm having some fresh pineapple. It's always a bitch to peel and chop pineapples but in the end they are so tasty that I feel the effort is always worth it.

What do you all think?

naaaaaaaaaaa....it's not that difficult id you have

sbuccia-ananas-trading-group.jpg:hornybig:

Guest Rachelle of London

If we're talking dance then I'd probably go with the guy who danced with her on this tour, I don't know his name. But he was her co-star in Love Spent and Like A Virgin. I like his masculine take on all the very flamboyant theatrical moments in the show. And yes he is hot.

Marvin Gofin! That's my maaaaaan!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha

What do you all think?

stock-cleaver.jpg

I fucking LOVE pineapple.

^^^ Is he the one that's now a judge on Italian X Factor?

I don't think so.

l.jpg.

He's the doctor in 'I'm goin' bananas' from The Girlie show.

Guest Not4Pussies

Give us a little bit more tidbits without giving it all away. Is it going to be extremely controversial?

Give us a little bit more tidbits without giving it all away. Is it going to be extremely controversial?

From what he described, it didn't seem all that controversial to me but then again the Imagry has to be put into context. A "gun" (for example) isn't all that controversial without the context of murder and crime. He only described what he experienced assisting in the "shoot" ...

Didn't seem all that controversial to me but I guess when it's all put together, it probably will be.

Oh my, Mensch thanks so much for the info! (and superbowl info too)

I bet it pains you more not to be able to tell us than us not knowing! I was getting a bit apathetic about this project after SK's ridiculous tweetings etc but seeings as you haven't said it's a let down at all I'm excited again :D

No, you're definitely not the only 1. He's my favorite dancer of hers that she's EVER had.

Me too, I love him :wow: he seems sweet and is definitely easy on the eyes.