Secret Project

Nonoka

i think it's madonna and pussy riot and that the jr art artist creating the whole thing.. and steven of course

- plus i guess some other less exciting celebs

honestly im far more interested in whether M is truly a bitch or not :rotfl:

She's THE BITCH when she have to (but here in Brazil most people said she was very down to earth and humble :lmao: it's hilarious when she's fucking with people's minds).

hhaha I know I love it :p

Do your traits that attract friends outweigh those that repel them?

You don't know if you wanna hit me or kiss me. I get a lot of that.

From what your friend told you, would you gather than Madonna is one of if not the focus of the secret project, Mensch?

Yes, this. Is this project Klein and Madonna + others. Or Klein + equal amount of everyone?

From what your friend told you, would you gather than Madonna is one of if not the focus of the secret project, Mensch?

Not really. He wasn't too sure about that. He told me it was Steven's project and not Madonna's and then I mentioned Gaga and he said he didn't hear anything about her but Rihanna was in. Regardless, it didn't sound like he knew anything about the logistics of the project itself or anyone else involved. It sounded like he was basing it off what we already are basing our speculations on when it comes to who's involved.

He didn't really go onto detail about that. Personally, I don't think he knew. He went into detail about the hair+make up, the fitting, the outfits, the style, the set, her poses and props and the fact that it was a video considering all the cameras involved.

I'm literally waiting for the e-mail of the pictures of all the archives he looked through from every era...from xstatic process to blond ambition. It was all sent over in case she wanted to use some selected stuff but also it was already there from Steven and M's previous work together.

I'd love Michelle Pfieffer to be involved, gimme some Elvira !!!

also it's funny she listened to 2pac "Changes" in her dressing room cause i love this track.

I didn't hear that it was Changes in particular. She was listening to lots of 2Pac in her dressing room.

I'm literally waiting for the e-mail of the pictures of all the archives he looked through from every era...from xstatic process to blond ambition. It was all sent over in case she wanted to use some selected stuff but also it was already there from Steven and M's previous work together.

:dramatic: What a treat!

That's cool, M listening to 2Pac ! love this !

:dramatic:/> What a treat!

That's what I thought too! Apparently she listened to Gang Bang remixes during the photoshoot portion of the project.

I hope that if I do get the pics sent to me (he was gonna show me but his phone was dead), I could share them in the rare section.