Madonna's 2013 Oscar Party

Mat.Guy

HAHAHA they cancelled her show??!?!!

No her stupid unfunny sitcome Are you there Chelsea ?

And as for the mean Madonna's stories you just have to laugh haven't you ? Yeah Brahim threw beer at a photographer and

yet we have seen no photographic evidence of this ...ahem..incident .

People just love talking shit about anything and anyone. ANd BTW my auntie knows someone who used to know Madonna's friend's uncle's gardener and he said she is a certified BITCH so there you go. * wink wink

people love to talk shit and say they "heard this" and "that" from other people who also heard it from someone else.. it's always via & via and a bad thing is spread more easily than a positive one.

Different toilets ... same shit. I totally agree with Butter9, IF the beer thing had happen, it would be all around the press, you know they LOVE that kind of things, and being M. that would be cover story.

As it should be :queenbitch:

How do I do that emoticon of Madonnas face with the pony tail from that Kurt Loder 'breakfast with Demonna' interview? It belongs here...

No her stupid unfunny sitcome Are you there Chelsea ?

And as for the mean Madonna's stories you just have to laugh haven't you ? Yeah Brahim threw beer at a photographer and

yet we have seen no photographic evidence of this ...ahem..incident .

People just love talking shit about anything and anyone. ANd BTW my auntie knows someone who used to know Madonna's friend's uncle's gradener and he said she is a certified BITCH so there you go. * wink wink

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Madonna was Not a b**** to lee. I heard according to some local Asian newspapers, lee's assistant clarified the rumor and said that m actually had a great chat with lee. She told the director she loved his movie. The director's assistant even said the newspaper" must have mistaken someone for m." Lol

from the Daily Fail

http://www.dailymail...o=feeds-newsxml

Moody Madge snubs Oscar winner Ang Lee

By Baz Bamigboye

PUBLISHED:19:20 EST, 28 February 2013

It's a sabotage by Daily Fail!

Latest news from almost all Taiwan media network...

According to Ang Lee's assistant LS Lee, he was surprised by the news 'cos such snubbing incident has never taken place.

He doesn't understand why Dailymail made up such news.

He clarified that Madge was accompanied by CAA's managing director/co-chairman Bryan Lourd and they met up with Ang lee and him. Madge was very excited to meet Ang Lee and told him that she's a fan of his works and she loves his "Crouching Tiger & Hidden Dragon". He added Anne Hathaway was steps away from them (as a witness). Could Dailymail have mistaken someone else for Madge?

Can Madonna be a bitch. For sure. BUT this woman has perfect manners when the situation requires it and she exactly knows when to behave properly and respectful. She would never throw such a hissy fit when all those industry high profiles are around. And the reference to "Crouching tiger ..." makes perfect sense. Remember

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RTuNVMWRAA

Umm so he's interested in her for the role!!?? OMG!

No, it will be Angelina Jolie. They're trying to find a director since 2010 (James Cameron, David Fincher,....). The only certain thing is Angelina.

Where have you read this ?

No. Just my wishful thinking! LOL!

I just thought that it was interesting that they met then came news about her dissing him... Yet no one from her camp said anything about it... Also the theme she chose for the superbowl last year... There must've been sth going on... A role or a soundtrack maybe??

No, it will be Angelina Jolie. They're trying to find a director since 2010 (James Cameron, David Fincher,....). The only certain thing is Angelina.

I should've said "for a role" ... Cleopatra died in her 30s so it's a long shot... but who knows...

I should've said "for a role" ... Cleopatra died in her 30s so it's a long shot... but who knows...

Oh got you! Yeah, that would be cool!

What is M's history in supporting roles like? I'm not very familiar with her film career at all, but from what I know it's mostly leading roles.

... Also the theme she chose for the superbowl last year... There must've been sth going on... A role or a soundtrack maybe??

Oh, that was actually her casting for the Cleopatra role? Not unlikely. She's known to do that. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. The Take a bow video for Evita, the video for Nothing really matters for The Geisha.

Anyway, I'm fine with a soundtrack song. But please, some grand scale ballad.

No. Just my wishful thinking! LOL!

I just thought that it was interesting that they met then came news about her dissing him... Yet no one from her camp said anything about it... Also the theme she chose for the superbowl last year... There must've been sth going on... A role or a soundtrack maybe??

She and Guy never comment on this sort of stuff. It's terrible how Madonna is treated in the press but she's had it for thirty years. What's the point on commenting on it now? As they say, there's no such thing as bad PR and it's better than no one talking about her. The press knows she doesn't sue and she doesn't really give interviews to papers so they can pretty much say what they want.

It's a sabotage by Daily Fail!

Latest news from almost all Taiwan media network...

According to Ang Lee's assistant LS Lee, he was surprised by the news 'cos such snubbing incident has never taken place.

He doesn't understand why Dailymail made up such news.

He clarified that Madge was accompanied by CAA's managing director/co-chairman Bryan Lourd and they met up with Ang lee and him. Madge was very excited to meet Ang Lee and told him that she's a fan of his works and she loves his "Crouching Tiger & Hidden Dragon". He added Anne Hathaway was steps away from them (as a witness). Could Dailymail have mistaken someone else for Madge?

:inlove:

Of course she is a huge fan of Ang Lee ! I remembered reading something during DW Tour and she said she was inspired by Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon and that's why she did the whole breathtaking

fly flighting kung fu in the air segment .

Though not always, M or Liz has responded to a few bad press in the past.. On top of my head are Adopting kids, Malawi schools, Molly ...

When it's truly relevant and possibly further damaging. At this point, no one cares to hear a story about Madonna being a diva...her image to the general public is cold, tough, shrewd ....so this will in no way affect anything.

I wish Liz and Guy would be more active in calling out the press for the blatant horrible lies and shocking exaggerated stories they keep printing. Because they keep going unchecked most of the time, they feel free to make up awful and untrue garbage and watch as it spreads like wildfire until people just think it is fact. It is frustrating to have to read blogs and articles slamming Madonna yet again for stuff she has not even done.