MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray coming August 26/27

HolidayGuy

Gaga was on HBO, and that was promoted pretty heavily in the US. I can't think of any other concerts they have aired after that. If they did, it was most likely a heritage act band.

Oh, that's right, they did do Gaga. I guess they do one every now and then. But it's not like it was back in the day. Their concert events were huge deals, and quite often.

I suppose online streaming venues, Vevo, youtube, and other cable outlets that may be more cost effective have won out.

If its a deal with Netflix thats pretty smart as all TV is heading in that direction now, YouTube and Netflix have started getting all the exclusives.

Also, I noticed they used Olympia footage at Open Your Heart too when she's dancing with the dancer right on the runaway.

Which made me think. How would they make a continuity if they change the stage like that?

So I thought maybe she will include Olympia in the dvd as a bonus and they used both of them to make the trailer.

But Im very sure they will use the two pants in the first section. There's a part of Gang Bang in the trailer that you can notice they change the pants in two consecutives moments of the performance. Idk If you can understand what Im trying to say..

ps: i know there's a lot of people here that dont care about that, so you dont need to keep saying. there are people who are concerned if this will distract them while watching it. I dont know yet how I will feel because I need to watch the whole damn thing to make my judgment. we are just discussing the possibilities, no need to throw rocks.

i'm not OCD/Autistic so it won't bother me

Madonna officially finished editing the Bluray/DVD, according to her Instagram/Facebook:

972286_10151668375869402_1973329451_n.jpg.

"Finally checked off everything on. MDNA edit' onto finishing secretproject! Stay tuned" -Madonna

Guest Xanthium

Even though I want the blu ray now I understand the delay. Bitch needs to make her coins and the companies airing the show don't need competition from physical sales. They want viewers so the DVD/blu ray is being delayed. But I'm so gonna do an Epix trial, DVR the show and watch the living shit out of it!

Even though I want the blu ray now I understand the delay. Bitch needs to make her coins and the companies airing the show don't need competition from physical sales. They want viewers so the DVD/blu ray is being delayed. But I'm so gonna do an Epix trial, DVR the show and watch the living shit out of it!

:thumbsup:

It's all about the money she makes before the home video release hits the shelves with the various international broadcasters, as it was for all the previous concert releases

This is GORGEOUS! :

tumblr_mn69tjAzOh1rk8mhuo3_1280.jpg

Looks like a Steven Klein photograph. I seem to remember someone saying Klein did some filming of his own during the tour. Maybe he directed the LAV/LS performance for the DVD???

This is GORGEOUS! :

Looks like a Steven Klein photograph. I seem to remember someone saying Klein did some filming of his own during the tour. Maybe he directed the LAV/LS performance for the DVD???

LAV/LS IS THE MOST ICONIC MOMENT OF MDNA, HELL OF ALL THE TOURS SINCE DWT. IT DESERVES TO BE RIGHT UP THERE WITH BAT'S LAV.

5 WOWS :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

LAV/LS IS THE MOST ICONIC MOMENT OF MDNA, HELL OF ALL THE TOURS SINCE DWT. IT DESERVES TO BE RIGHT UP THERE WITH BAT'S LAV.

AGREED. :clap:

Guest Not4Pussies

fully agree!!

you are becoming one of my favorite posters on here.

The tour is very cinematic and would translate very well on the big screen, it should have been filmed in IMAX and released in theaters :(

This is GORGEOUS! :

:drama:

The tour is very cinematic and would translate very well on the big screen, it should have been filmed in IMAX and released in theaters :(

I actually thought about renting out a space at the Alamo Drafthouse. They will let you do that and throw parties or what not, and you can show anything you want on the big movie screen. I wanted to get some friends together and see if they would like to pitch in on renting it out.

MDNA DVD release party :o

There's going to be a NYC screening. Just hold on to your knickers.

This is GORGEOUS! :

I can't. :wow:

Huh, me like marry?

Till Mia that Chu aunt wee?

Spin your loaf on meal

Spin your loaf of beef

Now you hunt your worry?

Spell it like Tuscany

Sven, your loaf is brie

Sven, your love is Bree

I can't. :wow:

Huh, me like marry?

Till Mia that Chu aunt wee?