MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray coming August 26/27

HolidayGuy

I made this while the forum was down, what do you think? mdnatourfinal_zps65224fe7.jpg

I know it doesn't fit actual DVD casing dimensions but I just did it as a bit of fun.

GGW was a hit?

The song is notorious for it's video. It's a club hit, and popular among the gays. So yes, it deserves a front cover mention. :queenbitch:

Give Me All Your Luvin'

Girl Gone Wild

Turn Up The Radio

3 SMASH #1 HITS (on the dance chart)

Madonna will spin like that and so will us! ;)

I fully suspect "colour grade" is code for "vocal tweaking"

*this post is actually overdubbed with a studio version*

I fully suspect "colour grade" is code for "vocal tweaking"

*this post is actually overdubbed with a studio version*

I could have sworn i read somewhere that some person named "scion" said only a few songs got vocal edits.. if anyone could back me up on this that'd be great ;) i dont even know if that user is known to be trustworthy but it seemed reliable, lol

IDGA and HN will be the Borderline this time.

She best leave both of those vocals alone! ESPECIALLY Human Nature. I'm in love with how she would kinda yell the words at the end. "You held me down and tried to make me BREAK." "You held me down with bitterness and LIES!"

GGW was a hit?

Actually, it is....at least for the club scene,even though it was not played on the radio. I was club/ bar hopping in nyc 2 weeks ago, n heard ggw in all of the 3 clubs I went the same night. M was the only female singer played in all 3 places. Britney, beyonce, Rihanna were played.....guess what, to my surprised, I did not hear a single song from gaga...the whole night in 3 places...

Guest bluejean

:chuckle: Some guy wrote on Facebook that Art Poop was coming soon. I said "Lady Gaga? Wow, I didn't know she was still around"

He says "Ummm yes! She has been on tour for the last 18 months" :lol:

:chuckle: Some guy wrote on Facebook that Art Poop was coming soon. I said "Lady Gaga? Wow, I didn't know she was still around"

He says "Ummm yes! She has been on tour for the last 18 months" :lol:

they must have gotten the lying from their mommy.

You can do anything in digital post production these days. The way many modern action films have a horrible teal/green tint to them - added after the fact. Madonna may decide she wants more red in GGW, more blue in Revolver etc.

My fear is they'll tinker too much with the finished look. The "directors cut" of the Olympia show had that horrible dark.shadow effect added which served to make it a little more cinematic but at the same time muted the colours of the stage lighting.

Am I the only one that was bothered by the GMA clip of GMAYL? I thought the color saturation was way too high. I hope they tone it down a little.

Well, maybe that's what they were working on...

We'll know if it was actual "color grading" or vocals lol if the GMAYL performance looks the same.

Guest bluejean

Color grading will most likely make it look less dull and more vibrant actually. I doubt it's going to look like that Olympia thing.

I agree. The show is so much more colorful than the transgression and Basque section outfits and imagery make it seem by the lighting alone. I wish transgression wasn't as red though.

Well exactly but they still made the artistic choice to turn the vivid blues and golds of masterpiece and the pinks and purples of Candy Shop etc (which were all present and correct in the live Olympia broadcast) into a muddy darkened gritty mess in post production for the final edit. Which isn't to say they'll do that again. Judging by the GMAYL clip they havent, but then that was before this latest "color grading".