Madonna says cheers motherfuckers! INSTAGRAM

drunkbysix

I think the cookie is too far-fetched...lol. But I like your thinking...something like..."this is my bed" "here is my library"....."here is the shit Lourdes left on the floor....just wait till she gets home..."

In melbourne there was an article in a newspaper that is distributed on public transport about her joining Instagram.

Australia still wants to know about her ;)

The newspaper was lying 2 meters away on the floor and my eyes wandered past it then I did a double take and realized that WAS m looking like a Russian prosty in the newspaper!

Me: OMG MADONNA *grabs newspaper*

Fellow commuters: ........

In melbourne there was an article in a newspaper that is distributed on public transport about her joining Instagram.

Australia still wants to know about her ;)

The newspaper was lying 2 meters away on the floor and my eyes wandered past it then I did a double take and realized that WAS m looking like a Russian prosty in the newspaper!

Me: OMG MADONNA *grabs newspaper*

Fellow commuters: ........

CJM, I am pretty certain it is MX you are talking about. They actually have a lot of Madonna stories in it, one of the reasons I always try to grab one when possible.

Rocco is such a genuinely good kid, like some kid who has no hangups and enjoys life - yet doesn't come off as too entitled, almost normal even. I know this based on his instagram pics hehehe

Rocco is such a genuinely good kid, like some kid who has no hangups and enjoys life - yet doesn't come off as too entitled, almost normal even. I know this based on his instagram pics hehehe

I gave in and followed. :x

I know they were posted in a jokingly way, but he seems quite rude to that male nanny/bodyguard. I don't think M would approve of some of the captions...

Are they in Rio ? Some of her dancers are in Rio for the carnival . Rocco posted pics from Rio not too long ago but they could be stock photos .

I don't think it's creepy to follow her kids. As long as you don't want to molest them what's the big deal ?

I'm enjoying this a lot. The Frida post warmed my heart.

I do wonder what she's got up her sleeve though... I don't think I've ever seen her do anything public that did not have a clear intention behind it (promotion, business, philanthropic). Not that I would complain if this was simply to share simple stuff, of course, but it it does make me think... I mean, supposedly she was only getting two weeks rest and then she was "back to work," no?

CJM, I am pretty certain it is MX you are talking about. They actually have a lot of Madonna stories in it, one of the reasons I always try to grab one when possible.

Haha yeah same, I saw something in there about the guns too and when she cancelled the tour

I gave in and followed. :x

I know they were posted in a jokingly way, but he seems quite rude to that male nanny/bodyguard. I don't think M would approve of some of the captions...

OMG I just saw those captions, LOL! I think his bodyguard's name is Hugo? And that caption about "You're gay" is bordering homophobic? He's only a kid, at the end of the day.

What were the captions?

They're really awful and awkward photos of that Hugo bodyguard guy.

One said "I'm Gay," and there's another one that says "Sergeant butthole." :lol:

There's another one of some security person in an awkward pose that reads "Featured on girls gone wild."

I like how he has a good relationship with his father. There's a lot of photos of the Ashcombe house and property, and all the motocycles and 4 wheelers that Guy must own. He's a very lucky kid, there's even a pic of him practicing slack lining at the Ashcombe house.

Guest bluejean

Where do the adidas Brahim pics come from?

As for M, I think a lot of people avoid reading about themselves as they know they're going to get trashed especially with social media. And I think it's rich people saying about how bad all this negativity is when we regularly tear others to shreds on here. I don't like trolling but negative comments about celebrity are fair enough. We can't like everyone and if they're forcing their lives onto us, we're entitled to have a moan about them. It's just when people go that step too far that it becomes a problem.

It is vert different making jokes about a celeb on this forum for a laugh versus going to that persons twitter or instagram and attacking them directly where there is a possibility they will see it. I can't understand why people think its okay to do that. I guess there is a misconception that people who are rich and famous don't have feelings. Madonna seems very tough on the outside but we all know she has a sensitive side and the fact she avoids reading anything about herself kind of says to me that she still takes some of these things very personally. And really, who wouldn't?

What would be worse is if someone goes to Rocco's instagram and writes something horrible about Madonna. I wouldn't be surprised if they stoop to that level.

Guest bluejean

OMG I just saw those captions, LOL! I think his bodyguard's name is Hugo? And that caption about "You're gay" is bordering homophobic? He's only a kid, at the end of the day.

Yes it is really. Its like implying that is a bad thing. Although its very doubtful Rocco will grow up to be homophobic in any way with Madonna as his mother. It's innocently homophobic. And he obviously has a friendship with that security guard.

They're really awful and awkward photos of that Hugo bodyguard guy.

One said "I'm Gay," and there's another one that says "Sergeant butthole." :lol:

There's another one of some security person in an awkward pose that reads "Featured on girls gone wild."

I like how he has a good relationship with his father. There's a lot of photos of the Ashcombe house and property, and all the motocycles and 4 wheelers that Guy must own. He's a very lucky kid, there's even a pic of him practicing slack lining at the Ashcombe house.

I wanna see these pics :lmao:

Yeah mX had a short blurb about her joining the other day. I find a lot of their articles about her though are generally on the negative side! Still their sudoku makes my train trip a whole lot better!

Besides the sweat picture, what other pictures has M liked?

She's only following Guy O, Rocco and Brahim - she's liked one of Guy and his baby, and one of Brahim from a fashion shoot... I think. But that's what I remember from my news feed, you can't go in and see likes (at least not to my knowledge)