Madonna says cheers motherfuckers! INSTAGRAM

drunkbysix

http://news.yahoo.co...-221419394.html

Madonna has finally jumped on the Instagram bandwagon (maybe a little late), but she's doing it in true Material Girl style - with plenty of skin!

The 54-year-old pop star made her debut on the social networking photo-sharing site on Sunday, where she posted two different shots (both with cleavage).

PLAY IT NOW: Meet Georgia May Jagger: The New Material Girl

In one photo Madonna is seen taking a sip from a drink, with the caption, "Cheers motherf***ers! I'm on instagram"

In the next pic, the singer is seen from the chin down (possibly after a workout) with the caption, "Addicted to sweat !!!!!"

VIEW THE PHOTOS: Grammys 2013: Inside The Show

In less than a day, Madonna has amassed over 38,000 followers.

She also posted a slew of shots of past concert performances. Check out Madge's Instagram, HERE!

-- Jesse Spero

Have you read the comments on there? Almost every one of them are talking about her "Old lady boobs"

I'm truly disgusted by the amount of hate she's getting.

The funny thing is, the haters always seem to go out of their way to hate on her. If she is so old, uninteresting, irrelevant, etc, etc, why click on news articles about her, YouTube videos, or search for her Instagram account? Like always, Madonna fuels the most intense reactions in people, probably moreso now than ever cause she's (God forbid) 50+ years old and still doing things HER way and they just can't handle it.

Fuck the haters.

LOL...loving Rocco....to the world it is this semi-elusive mega icon allowing the public a rare glimpse behind the scenes, to Rocco it's just him Mom being a weirdo....lol.

LOL...loving Rocco....to the world it is this semi-elusive mega icon allowing the public a rare glimpse behind the scenes, to Rocco it's just him Mom being a weirdo....lol.

I LOVED his reaction on Ellen when she mentioned Madonna showing her tits on stage. He looked so disgusted....lol....."ummm....I don't see that".

Guest Not4Pussies

Haha love it. And for the people that are worried.and complaining about the negative comments, DON'T READ THEM! Its unhealthy to do so.