Madonna says cheers motherfuckers! INSTAGRAM

drunkbysix

Guest Rachelle of London

You guys are all wrong...I can recognize Brahim's handwriting anywhere. :s513:

hahahahahahahahaq literally laughing out loud

This is HUGE!

Madonna is letting us in for the first time.

Funny I never pictured her as the kind of mom who shows pics of her kids to everyone and gushes about it.

Mercy's note really melted me :cries:

Guest Rachelle of London

This is HUGE!

Madonna is letting us in for the first time.

Funny I never pictured her as the kind of mom who shows pics of her kids to everyone and gushes about it.

Mercy's note really melted me :cries:

TBH I think all mums are like that.....look how proud she was when she was talking about Rocco on Ellen and in the bathroom interview...M seems really loving towards her babies...sooo cute

The first time we actually see Madonna from deep down inside! It's so nice to see Madonna, the human being! I hope we get to see/hear this persona during the next era! This persona of course includes the sexual, sensual Madonna as well, cause that's also part of being human. "It's human nature" ;)

Is it only me finding this so weird ... All this intimacy? Sharing personal stuff? Why now?

Let's enjoy the moment anyway

In fact, this is what she envisioned in the early 90s. Her Truth or Dare film was basically a prehistorical concept of the current reality shows. She feels confortable sharing bits of her life by visual gimmicks and instagram is all about that by random pics here and there. It suits her best than twitter and facebook.

Is it only me finding this so weird ... All this intimacy? Sharing personal stuff? Why now?

Let's enjoy the moment anyway

Maybe 'cause they realized that this is a simple and easy act to keep her name from "falling down" like it did during the 2010-11 media hiatus. Different from a Twitter or Facebook post,which are made basically by hired people,with Instagram we know that MADONNA HERSELF is there and it has a huge impact on fans and cause feelings even to the general public. Of course the hype over it will come once in a while, not every pic will be noticed, only some more provocative or revealing,like the "addicted to sweat".

In other words, Instagram/Madonna stands for: I'M ALIIIIIIVE (read this as in Burning Up).

In fact, this is what she envisioned in the early 90s. Her Truth or Dare film was basically a prehistorical concept of the current reality shows. She feels confortable sharing bits of her life by visual gimmicks and instagram is all about that by random pics here and there. It suits her best than twitter and facebook.

I never thought TOD was that invasive. I was bemused when Warren Beatty was up in arms about the filming when she had the throat problem. There wasn't really much that was personal in that film.

Guest Rachelle of London

I wonder what M is working on....this Instagram page is a lead up to something she's going to promote...I can just feel it