Madonna says cheers motherfuckers! INSTAGRAM

drunkbysix

In fact, this is what she envisioned in the early 90s. Her Truth or Dare film was basically a prehistorical concept of the current reality shows. She feels confortable sharing bits of her life by visual gimmicks and instagram is all about that by random pics here and there. It suits her best than twitter and facebook.

This. She shows how smart she is with the choice of instagram. A picture paints a thousand words, and she is in control of the message she wants out. Loving it.

Mercy's card is so sweet. :cries:

Well, everyone else jumped on the social networking band wagon very quickly. She's had time to assess the industry and choose something more to her liking. I think she chose wisely because she can stay connected with the world but still maintain a certain mystique about herself.

There's also always been a strong visual component to her work so this Instagram route is actually perfect.

Lastly, she is a shrewd business woman at her core, and I have no doubt she has strong ties with facebook. She granted them that exclusive interview with Jimmy Fallon when MDNA dropped, and guess who owns Instagram? Perhaps some time down the road the powers that be at Instagram and FB will repay her handsomely . . .

This. She shows how smart she is with the choice of instagram. A picture paints a thousand words, and she is in control of the message she wants out. Loving it.

Mercy's card is so sweet. :cries:

It's so adorable. I much prefer that M's on Instagram than on Twitter. Now if she can only post pictures from the Oscar after party :lol:

It's so adorable. I much prefer that M's on Instagram than on Twitter. Now if she can only post pictures from the Oscar after party :lol:

Yes, I would love to see photos of her legendary Oscar late night parties. Even if it just a photo of her as I understand she probably wants to protect the privacy of her guests. I have to admit though that I would love to see the guests as well because they always seem to be superstars.

Guest bluejean

It's a better suit for her than twitter I must say.

Well twitter is very much about interacting with people publicly and we know she's not into that

Justin joined the same day and has 191.000 followers :(

He's coming off a well-publicized stint on Saturday Night Live last weekend, and so this should have given him a boost on all of his sites. I have no worries. M always comes out on top.

Justin joined the same day and has 191.000 followers :(

Justin Bieber's never had a No.1 hit in the UK let alone 13 :laugh:

Leave the meaningless stats to Bieber and Gaga and let Madonna win where it matters!

Guest bluejean

and yes, he was on a show and has a new single out & is doing some promo.. so he's gonna have more followers.

exactly. Madonna isn't in the spotlight atm.