Madonna says cheers motherfuckers! INSTAGRAM

drunkbysix

She's only following Guy O, Rocco and Brahim - she's liked one of Guy and his baby, and one of Brahim from a fashion shoot... I think. But that's what I remember from my news feed, you can't go in and see likes (at least not to my knowledge)

Thank you :)

I wouldn't take what Rocco says too seriously, he's a 12 y/o boy and picks up on & tries to emulate what older boys say or do, especially the dancers at his break dancing classes, parkour, or on tour (and then there's Guy as an influence). Sometimes it's good and sometimes it's bad or dumb. That's how kids his age talk, unfortunately, but most of it is not said in a malicious way. M can't really monitor what he says or does 24/7. I'm not saying that some of his comments are okay to state because some of them are not, but I don't really think they should be given too much weight & I don't think he has any real ill feelings toward gays :lol: (**Cue the trolls that come in here just to pick up on negative M stuff & post it elsewhere :lol: **).

He's a kid! That's just the way they talk. Anyway what's with people commenting on his pics asking him to give his mum messages? Haha so lame.

yeah I have seen fans asking about the dvd. sorry but that's just embarrassing.

Let the confusion begin...

That's not her tattoo from Miami.

Is it irrelevant to the edit and just a random shot?

Could it be included as bonus footage for all the different tattoos on her back and little changes to the show? (that'd be AMAZING!)

Let the confusion begin...

That's not her tattoo from Miami.

Is it irrelevant to the edit and just a random shot?

Could it be included as bonus footage for all the different tattoos on her back and little changes to the show? (that'd be AMAZING!)

She wore 2 different tatoos in Miami...that one is from the 2nd night isn't it? First night was psyco or Psych or something...

Adrien Galo just tweeted Steven Klein about meeting/working with him in NY.

I wonder if it's M related.