The DVD

Guest bluejean

I wouldn't be surprised if they use an image from the JML interlude. She looks hot in it and I think M agrees.

Well, if they're going for ANOTHER backdrop shot as the cover of the DVD, then yes, JML is the best option.

Guest Rachelle of London

Which can only mean they will choose the BEST FRIEND video :lmao:/> :lmao:/> :lmao:/>

Hahahahahaha

Ugh, I wish she would do televised specials again, like on HBO. What's the last one she did? CT? Which was butchered for NBC?

Completely agree with you. I was just speaking to my friend about this. Watching her unedited on HBO LIVE was such an event for me and since the Drowned World tour we've had these shitty edits that have gotten progressively worse. S&S really pissed me off with all the songs that were cut and some guy discussing M inbetween commercials.

My friend said HBO doesn't want to pay her the big bucks to air her show anymore and it's probably true. Technology has changed in a way that her best bet would be to air it worldwide on the net...

I'm not sure it would reach the audience it would have if it was aired on HBO...it's a shame really. It's almost looking like we're not even going to get any broadcast at all...even if we do, I'm 100% set on the idea that it will be edited and interrupted with commercials and bleep outs of any cursing.

:(

S&S really pissed me off with all the songs that were cut and some guy discussing M inbetween commercials.

Huh? What are you talking about? That premiered on EPIX commercial free.

It was on VH1? I had no idea. I just remember it premiering on EPIX before the DVD came out. You could even stream it for on there website at the time.

I watched it at my grandparents house cause they had the channel on Verizon FIOS.

It was either on VH1 or MTV. I'm pretty sure it was VH1, where they had weekly concert events on Friday. It was only like an hour long tho, with commercials, so they cut out a lot.

I remember the EPIX thing too tho. I watched it online. I'd love something similar for MDNA.

Ugh, I wish she would do televised specials again, like on HBO. What's the last one she did? CT? Which was butchered for NBC?

Here in Romania they aired S&S on HBO. It looked so good on TV :wow: Can't remember if it was censored or not though.

My friend said HBO doesn't want to pay her the big bucks to air her show anymore and it's probably true.

She was gonna move away from HBO and do network TV for Reinvention but then decided on a documentary instead (groan), since then I think she doesn't want to risk a live show where she may look bad in a close-up or sounds bad so they just stick to worrying about the DVD.

RUMOURS: The MDNA TOUR live from Miami will be aired by the end of January on Sky TV in HD format.

And to be on DVD and Blu-ray on the 26th of march.

(Source: Madonna True Fans and Collecters)

What do you guys think?

And forgive me for not knowing but what exactly is SkyTV? I know I don't have it here in the U.S. but I have heard of it in London I think (for some spice girl documentary)

^^^ SKY = British Sky Brodcasting Corporation = Rupert Murdoch News Corporation

It's a British pay TV station. But it operates all over Europe as well. So it's actually the same as HBO. They usually show all the HBO, Showtime, SFX producions and most network shows from the US before they are shown on free TV. HBO ist not available in Europe, me thinks.

I only went back to copy and paste it cause the Facebook app doesn't let you so I opened FB on my browser!

I would've beat you.

And I would be glad if you did. :wink:

no offense but i hate it when fansites they "confirmed" when it's not on madonna's official site or on guy oseary's twitter. lol just irks me ;) especially when they write "rumor" a few words before lol

So you're saying I'm going to have to watch it on VH-1 or MTV (two channels that don't even play music anymore so when anyone sees a concert is being aired they switch the channels cause they want catfish, 16 year old mom, or jersey shore instead) or wherever else they decide to air it edited and censored!