The DVD

Guest bluejean

Guest gang bang

On Twitter:

"MDNA Tour live from Miami will be aired by the end of January on Sky TV in HD format! DVD and Blu-Ray will be released on the March 26th!"

yaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

MDNA was released on the 26th in the US, so here it would technically be exactly one year after the album release.

And not that this news doesn't sound plausible, but I ain't trusting any unofficial news. I'll get excited when it hits Madonna.com.

well...i already told it will be out in march/april...it is nothing unbelivible. 4 months to edit dvd is enough and good. it is stupid to put it out half year later..it makes no sense..and as we know madonna...2013 will be fuuuuuulllll of projects. she love that fucking 13 power. you ll see...she s gonna use it for everything. dvd and an album and i still somehow belive second leg

Guest bluejean

Honestly this news does sound too good to be true. Hate to be negative but this happens alot so let's just wait til we get something official before we blow loads.

Guest Not4Pussies

DWT ended in Sep and we got dvd in Nov, although the HBO special aired in Aug so it took 3 months

Confessions ended in Sep and the special aired on NBC in Nov with dvd release in January

S&S didn't get released til 2010 because of the second leg

So we might be looking at a March/April release for MDNA dvd that's if there is no second leg

Guest bluejean

Gosh I hope so. I'm really over watching bootlegs.

And please, for the love of God, sorry to be so repetitive but no tweaked/re-recorded vocals. The real deal!!!

I guess you could say Sticky was shown on tv six or so months after the first leg (was on the day before onSky I saw her at the 02)

Ya were due for a live broadcast of a tour. Why doesn't she hit up Showtime or MTV or other networks than HBO.

Tbh, live broadcasts of concerts don't ever really happen anymore. Way to go Janet!