The DVD

Guest bluejean

They are streaming Confessions on the MTVHD site. Idk why. Maybe to spark interest for the MDNA tour and they got it wrong. Isn't Sticky&Sweet the highest grossing tour ever by a female artist not Confessions?

Guest bluejean

Ya were due for a live broadcast of a tour. Why doesn't she hit up Showtime or MTV or other networks than HBO.

Tbh, live broadcasts of concerts don't ever really happen anymore. Way to go Janet!

True. But they COULD have done an online broadcast of the Miami show. That would have been cool. Especially if it was the 1st night :chuckle:

:lol:/> What's so bad about streaming any Madonna concert?

If it's a live stream, she has to start on time. I guess Madonna isn't too fond about that ;)

If it's a live stream, she has to start on time. I guess Madonna isn't too fond about that ;)

I'm referring to the Confessions tour on MTV HD ;)

:lmao:

She'd so leave the station/viewers waiting 2 hours. Madonna to Guy "The late night movie can WAIT"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: that would be everyTHANG

I'm referring to the Confessions tour on MTV HD ;)/>

Nothing at all. I posted it here cause there wasnt anywhere Confessions-related current...there's nothing wrong with it but I was just thinking they had their facts wrong about highest grossing tour by a female artist (but maybe it is and S&S is highest by any solo artist ever).

Anywa, it's annoying cause I don't have the channel (it's only international) ...

Anyone know if you can stream it online? I tried on their site but didn't get anything.

Guest Rachelle of London

In the UK, we get Madonna concerts on TV quite often, S&S is usually shown on Sky1, last Christmas they showed it every evening for about a week, it comes on once and a while, and on Bio channel they always show Confessions, it also comes on 4Music and VH1 quite often as well...and sometimes LivingTV might show Truth or Dare but to be fair I havent seen it on in a while. I cant wait for the day we get MDNA on TV!

Guest Rachelle of London

omg I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it if they aired Girlie Show here! OMG that would make my week....I do remember randomly seeing Drowned World tour on channel 5 during Half Term and then they showed some NSync concert straight afterwards, was so random

It's funny, back at that time the whole "PIMP!/HOE!" bit was acceptable and slightly cool, nowadays it would be an embarrassment if she did it.

Guest Rachelle of London

the pimp ho was cringey but wasnt that the time when ghetto fabulousness was at its high...and I suppose people didnt see the big deal as Ali G was in the Music vid just a year before

It didn't strike me as cringey or desperate back then. 2000/01 was the height of ghetto fabulousness and message t-shirts

or in better wording

"Heres the mood board for mondays shoot: Sex, slut, bitch, slut, prossie, sex, slut- oh but with Lovely Shoes" -PATSY STONE :lol:

tshirt_yousuck1.jpg

Guest bluejean

She was taking the piss though so I don't see why its so cringey. It was abit of fun, like Material Girl in Blond Ambition or I'm Going Banana's in The Girlie Show.

OOOOOHHH YEAH! MOTOR CITY! AREYOUREADYFORDIS! HA - NOW GET UP OUTTA YO SEAT!

CUZ YOU KNOW THEY TRY TO IMITAY HER, BUT THEY JUST. CAN'T. DUPLICATE HER. SHE DA QUEEN OH GEE, AND MA MAIN DOG, YO MADDY, COME ON GIRL!!!

Lolz. I was at this show. Good old home gurl Niki getting that crowd up outta the seats on their feet. It worked, I must say.

I LIVE FOR those little outbursts Niki did around this time during the Music performances.

The 2001 Grammys has to be my all time fav, as she's bent over in sweat trying to catch her breath, as she shouts, "WORK IT OUT GURL!"

But the DVD "RE LEASE YO SELF" is up there too. Damn, I miss that bitch in action.

I LIVE FOR those little outbursts Niki did around this time during the Music performances.

The 2001 Grammys has to be my all time fav, as she's bent over in sweat trying to catch her breath, as she shouts, "WORK IT OUT GURL!"

But the DVD "RE LEASE YO SELF" is up there too. Damn, I miss that bitch in action.

OMG yes to all of this! Niki's MC skills at random, lol. I do miss those girls sometimes. Chelle is right, if there's ever a GH tour, get the trio back together for a few.