Plains of Abraham, Quebec City September 1st

XXL

aw my baby is in trouble. i love that dancer.

Me, too. He was in the Super Bowl with her, too, right? And I think -- could be wrong -- but I gathered from the Swarovski backstage video that his name is Pono? Is he the one that wears the bunny ears in Vogue? (I'm not sure I'm a fan of the bunny ears costume, actually, but most of the others are perfection from Gaultier. I was hoping to see more of his concept sketches for that whole section.)

If he keeps messing that up, I wonder why ... perhaps the stage dimensions are just a little different between the European stadium version and the U.S. arena version -- it would impact how much room they have to work in, etc. Maybe that's a source of some disorientation. If he made the mistake twice in Canada already -- yeah. It's strange, she's smiling soon afterward, but she does seem like she's totally serious (DEMONNA) when she snaps at him, both times.

Ummm thats part of the show LMAO

that makes more sense than her dancer crashing into her every night by accident lol

that always happens , its part of the number , because its supposed to be a nightclub

OH. Missed all these. Sorry. lol. I hadn't ever caught that before, and I'd watched it several times early on. Was it part of it in Tel Aviv, Istanbul, etc.? I admit, I watched a lot early on, but then tried to reduce my exposure a little bit, so that I'll still enjoy it all when I see it live.

yes , but most of the times she doesnt say anything

http://youtu.be/FxpaJQ89zBY?t=3m22s

Ah! Thanks! I did watch the Olympia gig, but only the early streaming one. I tried to watch the director's cut when it was released, but it kept stopping and starting and I thought I'd wait until later when the demand wasn't so high. ANYWAY -- thanks for pointing out this little touch. Hadn't ever noticed it before (obviously)! Glad to know Pono's not in serious trouble.

Guest Fukujima

It's strange, she's smiling soon afterward, but she does seem like she's totally serious (DEMONNA) when she snaps at him, both times.

i remember she had a total DEMONNA moment during Vogue at the RIT. A dancer arrived late for a routine and she KILLED HIM with her eyes. I love that she is always aware of what's going on on stage :inlove:

As I suspected, everyone I talk to this morning tells me that they are disappointed. The average audience imagined to see a big dance party where she would sing the hits. I am pleased to have been in the Golden Triangle and did not have to endure the amorphous public. :rolleyes:

LOL! there are always going to be folks complaining on this size fields..only those who are closer get to see and hear properly.

as for hits..shes not an oldies act yet, but I guess they didnt hear EY, Vogue, LAP etc.

LOL! there are always going to be folks complaining on this size fields..only those who are closer get to see and hear properly.

as for hits..shes not an oldies act yet, but I guess they didnt hear EY, Vogue, LAP etc.

The average public of Quebec City is rather conservative and fan of nostalgia. To give you an idea, the metal bands and progressive bands have big success in this city even today. :vomit: So, whenever a renowned artist comes to do a show on the Plains, people think he will make a greatest hits tour for the occasion. Quebec is a large village and it is in these moments that is most apparent. This is the kind of audience that would have been happy only if she had played The immaculate collection in full. Quebec is a beautiful city with a good quality of life, but the average population sucks big time.

Lol I knew that the Candy Shop incident was mean to be part of the show, and I haven't even seen the concert live.

Also in Girl Gone Wild there's a small part when the same guy looks nasty at her

Lol I knew that the Candy Shop incident was mean to be part of the show, and I haven't even seen the concert live.

Also in Girl Gone Wild there's a small part when the same guy looks nasty at her

Yeah I saw the Quebec & Montreal videos on my big screen and I saw all the first rows looking at her like they were bored ... shame on them ...

All concerts i've been in Canada (oldies act or not, both in Quebec and Ontario) the audience sucked big time..my opinion is that people from this region would rather sit and watch, and that's how they enjoy a concert..don't ask them to get involved though. Montreal audience was OK taking into account the above.

In Quebec city Madonna scolded a guy (In GT front row!) for folding his arms and looking bored...LOL

It was a great show, she was in shape!

But WORST crowd ever! I've never seen a crowd so boring and so bored, :abuse:

You've probably never been at one of her London shows then :lol:

London RIT at Wembley arena was the worst

Occasionally you can get a semi decent London crowd, once every 10 shows I guess

UK wise they tell me Scotland was everything though