Plains of Abraham, Quebec City September 1st

XXL

She hasn't posted here in ages but Dana a.k.a. whosthatgirl will be in the Golden Triangle for this show :1251:

the MMAD chick who was in a pap pic with M outside of the K centre? :p remember her :p

Yes. :chuckle: I've kept in touch with her on facebook over the years. She's hyper but sweet and cool. She's become a personal trainer and hardcore athlete. Instead of chasing Madonna around like she used to, nowadays she travels around the country competing in triathlons. :roadrunner:

179988_10151807318355029_855120248_n.jpg

yeah and wasnt it in her runners outfit that she was snapped with M? :p i was about 15 or maybe even younger back in those MMAD days, along "whosthatgirl" i remember people such as "techjunkie", "robster16","cristela" "jake", "katk" and "ijustfucktmadonna". :popcorn2: im sure most of them are still here

Just read a tweet that says this, New York, Medellin and Rio shows will be filmed....for what purpose was not stated

These are great locations for this show to be filmed at, my only concern is that I am wondering whether they will actually be filming the whole concert and not bits and pieces that will be part of a docu she's cooking up. Hope it's not like RIT all over again , , , This show deserves badly to have its own Blu Ray

I hope everyone from MDNAnation going have a great time. I hope sound is great and the audience better yet.

She hasn't posted here in ages but Dana a.k.a. whosthatgirl will be in the Golden Triangle for this show :1251:

Great! whosthatgirl really deserves it. She's a lovely person and such a dedicated fan - and a bit koo-koo at times :lol: