The Show :bow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moLpFRh2lZo

The Angry "Fans" After The Show :wacko::manson:

The Validator Responds :queenbitch:

http://www.mtv.com/n...mdna-tour.jhtml

Madonna's Paris Show 'Not Billed As Her Full MDNA Concert'

'She has done a handful of club dates in the past and they were never more than 45 minutes,' singer's press rep says.

By John Mitchell

An intimate show at Paris club l'Olympia that was intended to exude Madonna's love for France ended on a sour note Thursday when fans booed the pop star after she left the stage following a 45-minute performance.

The crowd also reportedly chanted "refund!" when the singer appeared to abruptly end the show following a performance of Serge Gainsbourg's "Je t'aime" and without an encore. The club show was a last-minute addition to Madonna's itinerary in Europe, where she is currently on her largely sold-out MDNA Tour.

Responding to the criticism, Madonna's press rep Liz Rosenberg said in a statement on Friday (July 27), "Madonna's Paris club show was planned as her heartfelt thank-you to France, which she expressed at the start of her show. Despite a grueling concert tour, she desperately wanted to perform for her fans in an intimate setting at the historic Olympia as a means to honor her love for French artists, French cinema and a tribute to France's long history of welcoming and inspiring artists, authors, painters, poets and minorities from other countries over the years."

Regarding the brevity of the performance, Rosenberg said that the Paris show was in line, time-wise, with past club shows from the pop icon.

"The show was not billed as her full MDNA concert and tremendous effort was made to keep the ticket prices reasonable ($100 for 2,000 floor seats) and keep them strictly for her fans," Rosenberg continued. "The show cost Madonna close to a million dollars to produce. She has done a handful of club dates in the past and they were never more than 45 minutes. And by the way, she put on a fabulous show, which was streamed for millions of fans around the world."

Madonna is currently facing threats of legal action in France from Marine Le Pen and the country's far-right National Front party over a video interlude shown during her MDNA concerts that features an image of the conservative party leader with a swastika superimposed on her forehead. She addressed the row with Le Pen during her club show, telling the crowd, "I know that I have made a certain Marine Le Pen very angry with me. It's not my intention to make enemies. ... If we don't learn from history, we will just repeat it. So the next time you want to point the finger at somebody and blame them for the problems in your life, take that finger and point it back at you."

From people that were at the show

And I don't wanna feed the conspiracy theories, but some people from le pen's clan were there in the theater yesterday, that's a fact. This guy who got loud and tried to talk to the crowd during her speech about intolerance, and those people with the hate signs were definitely not fans
I was there. I saw and heard that guy yelling things at the crowd during her speech about tolerance. Believe me, he didn't look happy, and had DEFINITELY not come to the show to enjoy and have fun. I saw those signs, "addicted to botox" or "Madonna is the couine" ("couine" in French is pronounced "queen", but means "squealing") and I do not believe fans who were lucky and persistant enough to get tickets to that show would show up with such signs, sorry.

And then the show ended. We all just waited, kinda hoping she would be back, just like people ALWAYS do when they don't know what to expect. We all know that a regular MDNA show will end with Celebration, and then we're off cause we know she won't be back and we gotta catch our train. But keep in mind we didn't know what to expect here.

And THEY took advantage of it. That's when the booing started. And some of the people who thought the show was too short just followed.

Why would they bother buying tickets and waiting in line all day to try to ruin our moment? Cause that's what they do. No matter how "clean" their current leader looks and sounds, they are a VERY dangerous political movement. And they do show up at every event that they dislike, from left-wing party meetings, to gay rights conferences, waiting for an opportunity to cause trouble. That IS what they do. Why were there so many police cars outside the Olympia? This is a VERY small venue. There had to be a reason...

The show was short, and people wanted more. And those Marine Le Pen supporters were there, and just took advantage of the situation.

Still... I had one of my best fan moments ever, cause Madonna totally rocked the place yesterday

Someone asked for the audio in Hq, this is from the guys at mchile (saladboy2), I would post in the multimedia section but I cant open a thread, each song is separated

I spent all night on this project. I recorded today's stream and completely remastered it on my Mac. Unlike other torrents or downloads, I ripped this from the re-broadcast in full high quality so the sound is pristine. I edited the show using Logic Pro and adjusted EQ levels to give a rich listening experience. iTunes and CD ready!!! ENJOY!

1. Turn Up The Radio

2. Open Your Heart

3. Speech

4. Masterpiece

5. Justify My Love (Remix) (Interlude)

6. Vogue

7. Candy Shop

8. Human Nature

9. Beautiful Killer

10. Je t'aime...moi non plus

Download

Edited by realityisalways

Shay Normann, her dancer in CT and S&S and her dance teacher, twitted:

"I heard what happen in #Paris @lolympia #MDNA ,shit like that will never happen if Her real team @Sofisia @ReJ3ctz @shaynormann were there"

"We will always be true and always got your back no matter what #Madonna @Sofisia @ReJ3ctz @shaynormann"

Seriously? Like what could possibly be better if he were there? He would smash some faces? Oh yes, that would be a lot better for M's image. I smell jealousy.

"I heard what happen in #Paris @lolympia #MDNA ,shit like that will never happen if Her real team @Sofisia @ReJ3ctz @shaynormann were there"

"We will always be true and always got your back no matter what #Madonna @Sofisia @ReJ3ctz @shaynormann"

Seriously? Like what could possibly be better if he were there? He would smash some faces? Oh yes, that would be a lot better for M's image. I smell jealousy.

What a selfish cunt! In truth all he is thinking is the money he is not getting for not being part of it. What he could possible do? "Real team"? Clearly a jealous bitch. Anyway, i never liked him and that just exposed what he really is.

He clearly still loves her and is very much a fan; looks like he wanted to show support and it just came out wrong.

Guest ditaluver

Here’s what Madonna has to say…

Playing the Olympia was a magical moment for me and it was real treat to do this special show for my fans and be so close to them. Unfortunately at the end of the show – after I left the stage – a few thugs who were not my fans rushed the stage and started throwing plastic bottles pretending to be angry fans. The press reports have focused on this and not the joyous aspect of the evening. But nothing can take away or ruin this very special evening for me and my fans. When I looked out in the audience, everyone I saw had a smile on their face. I look forward to having this wonderful experience again.