From http://squaremadonna.wordpress.com/

twitlonger1.png?w=563&h=356

”45 minutes it can be very long when you will see a bad concert!

so why not admit that what is good is always too short?

personal if I had not been on stage, I have been in the room!

you just lived a mythical moment…it was magical!

A wink to paris she loves so much … we have no more than confirm our reputation of moaners! :lmao:

And what is rumors FN : I DON T GIVE A FUCK!!”

:inlove:

I know it's from the Examiner, but still worth posting:

Madonna Paris concert reports proven false by French version of FBI and fans

http://www.examiner....s=3957921460559

For the past couple of days, the media has enjoyed a field day reporting on how Madonna's career is over with since she was booed off stage at a private Paris concert. They have been doing this despite the fact that videos show the crowd having a great time and dancing. To make the story more believable, the media emphasized how after the show, "fans" threw bottles at the stage and called her a "slut." Until now, nobody looked into the allegations.

It turns out that many fans did feel shortchanged due to lack of communication on how the show would be shorter. But the actual riots and the screaming were started by supporters of Marine Le Pen, the leader of the far right National Front in Paris. Apparently, they are still upset that Madonna compares Le Pen to a Nazi in her tour. Even though Le Pen isn't a Nazi, the National Front has been accused of having Nazi ties and until recently, denied the Holocaust existed.

The French DST (equivalent to FBI in America) reported that a disturbance was planned, whether Madonna left early or not. There were several people holding up signs that made fun of Madonna's age, sexuality, and political affiliations. Once the show stopped, they started calling her rude names, rushed the stage with bottles, and encouraged others to boo. They took videos and uploaded them to YouTube immediately.

But Le Pen's supporters aren't the only ones involved. On several sites, many of Lady Gaga's "little monsters" are asking each other to post messages everywhere to say they can confirm Madonna is a liar since they were at the show. They are even posting false pictures of themselves at concerts and saying it was Madonna's Paris show. It's doubtful Lady Gaga would approve of this.

One fan emailed us and explained that he and his friends had an amazing time, but were certainly disappointed about the show's lengh. "Madonna was in top form. It's a shame she left early, but we still had a great time. I can tell you from being there that her own 'fans' did not start any riots. That is just media spin. There are people negatively commenting on Twitter who claim to have been at the show, but weren't. I can tell you 100 percent of what happened because I was there."

I know it's from the Examiner, but still worth posting:

Madonna Paris concert reports proven false by French version of FBI and fans

http://www.examiner....s=3957921460559

For the past couple of days, the media has enjoyed a field day reporting on how Madonna's career is over with since she was booed off stage at a private Paris concert. They have been doing this despite the fact that videos show the crowd having a great time and dancing. To make the story more believable, the media emphasized how after the show, "fans" threw bottles at the stage and called her a "slut." Until now, nobody looked into the allegations.

It turns out that many fans did feel shortchanged due to lack of communication on how the show would be shorter. But the actual riots and the screaming were started by supporters of Marine Le Pen, the leader of the far right National Front in Paris. Apparently, they are still upset that Madonna compares Le Pen to a Nazi in her tour. Even though Le Pen isn't a Nazi, the National Front has been accused of having Nazi ties and until recently, denied the Holocaust existed.

The French DST (equivalent to FBI in America) reported that a disturbance was planned, whether Madonna left early or not. There were several people holding up signs that made fun of Madonna's age, sexuality, and political affiliations. Once the show stopped, they started calling her rude names, rushed the stage with bottles, and encouraged others to boo. They took videos and uploaded them to YouTube immediately.

But Le Pen's supporters aren't the only ones involved. On several sites, many of Lady Gaga's "little monsters" are asking each other to post messages everywhere to say they can confirm Madonna is a liar since they were at the show. They are even posting false pictures of themselves at concerts and saying it was Madonna's Paris show. It's doubtful Lady Gaga would approve of this.

One fan emailed us and explained that he and his friends had an amazing time, but were certainly disappointed about the show's lengh. "Madonna was in top form. It's a shame she left early, but we still had a great time. I can tell you from being there that her own 'fans' did not start any riots. That is just media spin. There are people negatively commenting on Twitter who claim to have been at the show, but weren't. I can tell you 100 percent of what happened because I was there."

In regards to this http://Madonnalicious.com posted the following:

Below is a picture taken by madonnalicious of one of the lines of white police vans around the corner from the Olympia Music Hall - if we had known what was to happen later we would have taken more pictures - and much closer!

paris_260712_police_madonnalicious_news.jpg

Guest pedrohdi

Everyday day I get home and I turn on my media player and watch the fuckingtastic Olympia show, over and over and over! And at the end I throw a bottle or two at the TV and call her bitch!

Everyday day I get home and I turn on my media player and watch the fuckingtastic Olympia show, over and over and over! And at the end I throw a bottle or two at the TV and call her bitch!

:lmao:

Rework all her vocals take time you know :electropop:

I missed TUTR, but everything else I heard sounded decent. Maybe a few tweaks could be made here and there, but I hope they're not overdubbing it like they did S&S.

I thought I was the only one!! :lol:

THIS is still going, lollll

omg ya, i hope they rerecord her vocals for TUTR, but i like the rest of the vocals

We GATTA TURN UP THE RADIOOOAUWWW :lmao:

I do agree though that the rest of her vocals are pretty solid.

I hate that bit she does with "turn up that RADIOOWWWWW" like a DEMONNA VOCAL :lmao:

Even my friends turned to me and were like "WTF???" when she was doing it at Hyde Park :rotfl:

It's a recentish thing though.. she didn't do it in Abu Dhabi..

I thought she was mocking "Video kill the radio star" ... Maybe she takes out the crow when she is in her comfort zone ... Anyway, i was there, she was amazing and fuck the haters! So now ... Next polemic,

Olympia is so July'12

I thought she was mocking "Video kill the radio star" ... Maybe she takes out the crow when she is in her comfort zone ... Anyway, i was there, she was amazing and fuck the haters! So now ... Next polemic,

Olympia is so July'12

I really envy you!!!!!

We GATTA TURN UP THE RADIOOOAUWWW :lmao:

That's my favourite part of the song :D

She also sang it that way in Hyde Park