New Paris Date - July 26

Nightshade

It is certainly a posh quartier, and i don't see police letting people camping there, anyways i'm going and i do have a job so i'll be there for 7 pm, even in the back i'll enjoy it, and maybe move forward to the front with a little charm ;)

I'm so jealous! :nasty: You'll be part of something very special there!

I'm giving it a last try on thursday to see if I can get a ticket from the resellers, although I'm not very optimistic :shy:

Guest kidintown

too bad i'm having a (hopefully) naughty date with my boy that day at the evening. looks like i need to watch a youtube video the day after.

but i'm really extremely excited!!!

I just received the mail, tix are available from 1 pm, hou are given a bracelet that you keep with the ticket to get in, to get the ticket + bracelet the person needs the confirmation mail, ID and the credit card you bought with

Doors will open at 7:30 pm, and show is scheduled for 9 pm, so i guess no opening act, and that's fine for me!

No webcast for tomorrow, I guess.

It's all very strange.

Can't say I'm surprised if this turns out to be true. Her website is capable of streaming live video, she could also do it on youtube or msn like previous shows. Oh, well.

I think is a bit short to promo the web stream, there will be zero buzz, has there been an Official statement about this? other than Mrama or Mtribe saying so?

This is looking more and more like a mess when it comes to the broadcast. Maybe they will record it but not broadcast it live? Would miss part of its charm but knowing her I can see how she wouldn't be that much into the idea of it being broadcasted without her approving all the shots first and asking for any unflattering angle or close up to be removed and any crowtastic vocals to be autotuned.

I've seen other artists doing specials from L'Olympia, of course not live or streamed, more kind of an special for tv thing, with a bit of backstage and the concert, honestly i'm lost with the non traditional promo

Guest ditaluver

With anticipation for ticket demands for Madonna's Olympia date at an all time high, the show will be streamed for all to see. Complete URL information to follow this week.

thats from madonna.com on july 17

heres hoping they post something soon

With anticipation for ticket demands for Madonna's Olympia date at an all time high, the show will be streamed for all to see. Complete URL information to follow this week.

Well, that is what i call an official statement, they'll probably just excuse themselves with a "technical problems" thing, announcing that a surprise will come later or something like that

thats from madonna.com on july 17

heres hoping they post something soon

Everything's so disorganised lately around her.

I SO hope it's streamed but i'd be surprised if she would allow un-touched up vocals ro go out live. Tho if it's acoustic, it might not be so bad. I loved her voice on that Paris show she did for American Life.

Guest ditaluver

i'm assuming the worst, since its like 6:30 pm paris time and i have no idea what is going on, do u?

its tomorrow. you're confusing people LOL

Guest kidintown

well when they use stream, they mean live streaming because if not, they would say that they post the performance online later or so

Guest bluejean

Interesting.

Hopefully it is filmed and put online so we can have some cool live footage to watch and mp3's to listen to before the full broadcast/DVD.

Posted on M Tribe

Arnaud Delbarre, managing Director of the Olympia, confirmed to the AFP news agency that Madonna planned to immortalize the show on DVD.He also revealed more details about the concert: the stage and scenery have been scaled down to fit the Olympia size.

Out of the 2700 tickets, 2000 were allocated to the fan club members and the remaining 700 to the general public.

http://www.lepoint.fr/culture/madonna-des-fans-passent-la-nuit-a-la-belle-etoile-devant-l-olympia-25-07-2012-1489245_3.php