New Paris Date - July 26

Nightshade

do you know if there's such a plugin for google chrome users? anyone?

It does exist for google chrome, this is the facebook page of the one I have on my mac and it works perfectly:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chrome-YouTube-Downloader/183909048293997

I dont remember their download page but Im sure you can find a link somwhere in their facebook page

Australia is a big country and it's visited by every single major artist. She has no excuse for this crap. Honestly. The entire country has missed out on every single tour for the last ELEVEN YEARS.

+1

I can't believe some of the shit I read on here lol "tough tittie" I mean who the fuck says that?

It does exist for google chrome, this is the facebook page of the one I have on my mac and it works perfectly:

https://www.facebook...183909048293997

I dont remember their download page but Im sure you can find a link somwhere in their facebook page

omg i have it on my browser now. thank you so much! :smooch:

+1

I can't believe some of the shit I read on here lol "tough tittie" I mean who the fuck says that?

I also loled at 'tough tittie' but I think it could be nice if we could move on and focus on tonight's streaming and also on telling me if Denmark time is the same as Paris time or London time? :laugh:

I also loled at 'tough tittie' but I think it could be nice if we could move on and focus on tonight's streaming and also on telling me if Denmark time is the same as Paris time or London time? :laugh:

Same as Paris!

Guest pedrohdi

It will be available to stream on Youtube afterward they said.

I have a plugin that allows me to download YouTube videos, I suggest you get it to but you also have to download the Firefox web browser

I have it too, and there's another program called atube catcher that does the same ;)

It's tonight :vogue:

For the first time since pre-internet area (basically Girlie Show), I'm totally spoiler free, I don't know anything about the show, because nobody really know what she will sing, what she will wear, if it's a light version of mdna with few songs added, I don't know, and I couldn't care less, because Olympia is such a tiny place, and for being a fan since 1985 (I was very young of course ;) I feel that this is my gift from Madonna. I will be able to see her really close, to experience an intimate venue and to share with only real fans... It's a teenage dream

Guest bluejean

I think some people like to say shit for the sake of being controversial, stirring up shit and getting attention. All those people live in countries that Madonna is touring multiple times funnily enough.

But yes I agree, let's move on.

Thanks! :laugh: I'm getting a little hyper myself here!

Wow am excited for you ! I wonder how she will present the show . I bet there will be some amazing surprises . Am JEALOUS !

This special Event is a nice Bday present from Madonna to me :D

I will celebrate my Bday and watch her unique show today ! I hope it is a one hour show or longer, and not only 4-5 songs :wink:

Happy Birthday Jaron! :angel:

So excited for tonight. I commanded some friends to watch the show with me. LOL Can't wait. :popcorn2:

Guest pedrohdi

Can´t wait for tonight, i'm sure there will be surprises on this show! Hope it goes to the Blu-Ray!

Lmao... I hope comments in here are not being directed towards me, because I only posted about the entire Madonna Australia thing ONCE, and that was to voice my personal opinion not to shit stir as some people say, and I expressed my delight over this event and defended Madonna as I should in a time where her own fans were turning on her so if that annoys you and makes you hot with anger then TOUGH TITTIE TBQH. I am not one to dwell on idiotic subjects, I AM however extremely excited for this concert to be streamed! I've already made a day out of it lol.

Guest Not4Pussies

Supposedly she only rehearsed 6 songs, Masterpiece, Justify My Love, Vogue, Candy Shop/Erotica, Beautiful Killer/Die Another Day, the French Song....seems right she only does 5 to 6 songs for her small intimate shows. Love Spent gets ignored, again.

Guest bluejean

There's no way she's only doing those 6 songs. They'll be Turn Up The Radio and Girl Gone Wild and probably afew others. Like a Prayer seems very likely as well.

I suspect she has just rehearsed the ones that differ the most from the main show because of the scaling down. As for Love Spent, it was never said she was going to do that, she just tried it out at a soundcheck and didn't like the key. Maybe that put her off although I thought she sounded fine.

Guest kidintown

to all of the people here who are going to see her live at this great concert tonight: have a lot of fun!

It would be nice that people first read posts and than ask questions. TUTR will be played. Je taime mon a plus is one of the most famous french songs. As love spent that song was just rehearsed once and we dont know is it going to be performed. My guess is that she ll do all staff from the tour that dont have high production needs so they could fit in this small venue. (2000 seats)

Hope the setlist will be long enough..one hour show seems perfect. Hope that she ll use these acoustic version of LS in OYH-M section.

I know it will be just great show like always is. My only wishes go for her GREAT IN KEY LIVE VOCALS couse with her you never know. She can sing perfect and sometimes she sings like dork

so. Cross your fingers !!!

Just come out on email:

MADONNA LIVE STREAM TODAY

Following overwhelming demand for tickets to Madonna's intimate club show scheduled to take place on Today at the historic Olympia in Paris, the Material Girl has invited her fans around the world to see her performance via a live global stream through LoveLive's YouTube channel beginning 10:15pm Paris time CEST; 4:15pm EST.

There will also be a post stream of the show where the footage can be viewed in its entirety.

The global live stream can be viewed through the LoveLive channel on YouTube.