New Paris Date - July 26

Nightshade

Has anything been confirmed about the new gig setlist or broadcast. I find it funny that people think Madonna will do something different or spontaneous...Madonna does not do that (or tour Australia)...these things we can count on...wont it be the same rehersed set list for MDNA just scaled down?

Has anything been confirmed about the new gig setlist or broadcast. I find it funny that people think Madonna will do something different or spontaneous...Madonna does not do that (or tour Australia)...these things we can count on...wont it be the same rehersed set list for MDNA just scaled down?

Firstly, this IS completely different. The fact she is doing a scaled down, different version of her show right in the middle of the world tour is unheard of. The only time she has ever changed a set list is replacing Gone with You'll See on a couple of occasions during DWT.

But she's been playing Love Spent at the rehearsals and she mentioned doing 'something special for Paris' before she sang it (in Amsterdam?). So, I'm expecting a scaled down version with a slightly different set list.

It will be different. L'Olympia is a theater not an Arena . I saw her there in 2008 and many other artists along the years (Pj Harvey, Sufjan Stevens...) and there's no way the MDNA stage or props can fit the Olympia stage and i don't think they built specific ones for this date only.Maybe the Motel room can fit but it won't move as much.But what do we know ? :)

It will be different. L'Olympia is a theater not an Arena . I saw her there in 2008 and many other artists along the years (Pj Harvey, Sufjan Stevens...) and there's no way the MDNA stage or props can fit the Olympia stage and i don't think they built specific ones for this date only.Maybe the Motel room can fit but it won't move as much.But what do we know ? :)

Acoustic Gang Bang? That would be interesting to say the least!

Those who says it's gonna be little gig with 4 or 5 songs i really think if she wants to be killed and the Olympia to be burned it's a good idea, knowing how expensive the tickets are, even more expensive that her MDNA show at Stade de France; check the prices :

276340olympia.jpg

Guest bluejean

I guess Madonna has really hit an all time low having to resort to scaling down her show and playing in Janet Jackson sized venues :lmao: (Just kidding)

No excuse? According to who? You?

Truth is she has no obligations whatsoever.

She'll go there whenever she decides to..... IF she wants to go back there at all.

We're all sorry for the fact that things didn't work out for the Australian fans, but please let's not take this to new levels of crazyness and immaturity.

You would forgive her even if she made Guy Oseary shit in your mouth.

It's not a fountain of wisdom. It's an opinion. One that I think many people have a right to hold. You're the one who said I was crazy and immature. But let's face it she has let her fans Australian fans down majorly, and there's no getting around that. Postponing the dates would've been 1 thing, but to completely take them off the table is just a low blow.

It's not a fountain of wisdom. It's an opinion. One that I think many people have a right to hold. You're the one who said I was crazy and immature. But let's face it she has let her fans Australian fans down majorly, and there's no getting around that. Postponing the dates would've been 1 thing, but to completely take them off the table is just a low blow.

I never called YOU crazy and immature.

I wrote "please let's not take this to new levels of crazyness and immaturity". It was a general invitation based on some of the comments, some of which, according to my opinion - and that of others - have been taking it a bit too far resorting to personal offences when none of us know the exact reason why plans ended up being changed.

We all understand how disappointed the Australian fans are feeling and, as previously said, I feel sorry for them.

However, I don't think that personal attacks against Madonnna or saying that she has no excuse are the way to deal with this.

We don't know the reason and being that everybody in the tour knew that it would be the MDNA 2012-2013 tour, something must have surely changed during the next few days.

This is how I see it and I don't expect everybody else to see it the same way.

When you say that she has no excuse, I believe I have a right to ask: says who?

Guest bluejean

i love the way 12:51 is so lovingly devastated for us Australians.

Look, we are happy to settle for a acko/Miguel/Suede Live Down Under Tour. Don't worry about sewing costumes, you won't need them.

Ugh I was THIS close to getting a ticket. already had it in my basket and then the site kept crashing. Now it's back and all tickets are gone :(

Me too!!!! I'm pissed at the Olympia site, it was the worst online buying experience :angry:

Viagogo is listing the date but no tickets yet... Ebay deleted the announces that were selling tickets at 600 euros :lmao:

I guess I'll just have to go the day of the concert and try the scalpers, I need to see this show!!!

hey, watching the "non official" RIT from Lisboa, i realised a couple of things,

First of all, i understand why this is not on DVD, this is bad filming (not the TUTR video)

Second of all, i've seen it live and it was great, but honestly to watch on tv is a pain sometimes

Thirds, because there is always third, she does some classics or gems from the past, but her guitar is there with her

At the end of the day, i rather have a Madonna Show than a comercial hits loaded concert

So i keep my hopes high, this is gonna be an MDNA concert, not an umplugged thingy and we will get a Madonna moment, she does what she wants to do you like it or not

Of course i hope she forgets her guitar in the Ritz and do a nerdy dance (MTV VMA 95) instead

There's a rumour she rehearsed a Beautiful Killer/Die Another Day mashup on Birmigham. It will be for Paris?

According to Madonnarama, it will be part of the Transgression segment for the Olympia show, and possibly also the rest of the tour.

Personally, I think it might replace "Revolver".

Personally, I think it might replace "Revolver".

I hope so. It was a low point and the crowd in Hyde Park seemed to not know it.

Rumoured setlist:

- Girl Gone Wild

-> Beautiful Killer (Die Another Day Mash-Up)

- Gang Bang

- Papa Don't Preach

-> American Life

- I Don't Give A

- Heartbeat Interlude

- Express Yourself

- Give Me All Your Luvin'

- Turning Up The Hits Interlude

- Turn Up The Radio

- Open Your Heart

-> Je T'Aime, Moi Non Plus

- Masterpiece

- Justify My Love Interlude

- Vogue

- Candy Shop Erotica

- Human Nature

-> Love Spent

- Like A Virgin

- Nobody Knows Me Interlude

- I'm Addicted

-> Get Together

-> Like A Prayer 2008

- Celebration

from news-of-madonna

Rumoured setlist:

- Girl Gone Wild

-> Beautiful Killer (Die Another Day Mash-Up)

- Gang Bang

- Papa Don't Preach

-> American Life

- I Don't Give A

- Heartbeat Interlude

- Express Yourself

- Give Me All Your Luvin'

- Turning Up The Hits Interlude

- Turn Up The Radio

- Open Your Heart

-> Je T'Aime, Moi Non Plus

- Masterpiece

- Justify My Love Interlude

- Vogue

- Candy Shop Erotica

- Human Nature

-> Love Spent

- Like A Virgin

- Nobody Knows Me Interlude

- I'm Addicted

-> Get Together

-> Like A Prayer 2008

- Celebration

from news-of-madonna

Like a Prayer 2008?

:abuse:

God no! Please!

Guest bluejean

What a weird setlist. I wouldn't mind some changes but the ones above don't seem to be improvements to me. American Life??

Madonna has scheduled a special performance on July 26 at the Olympia Theatre in Paris!

According to Madonna Electronica this is the rumoured setlist:

Girl Gone Wild

Beautiful Killer (Die Another Day Mash-Up)

Gang Bang

Papa Don’t Preach

American Life

I Don’t Give A

Heartbeat Interlude

Express Yourself

Give Me All Your Luvin’

Turning Up The Hits Interlude

Turn Up The Radio

Open Your Heart

Je T’Aime, Moi Non Plus

Masterpiece