Billboard Boxscore Thread: MDNA Tour grosses $232.9 million so far

MadFan

everyone always freaks bout the numbers, i admit as do i, but then once the show hits, and the numbers come in, its always a sell out

so, things change over night folks, people actually buy real tickets and actually really go, lol

MDNA tour is so close to beat Taking chances tour , and its going to be The Second Most Succesful tour by a Female Artist. Madonna will have the two Most succesful tours by a Female artist of all time

By a solo artist, not just female...male and female. impressive

:thumbsup:

What's up with the gross report from Estadio Atanasio Girardot Medellín 80,000 / 90,000 (95%) $7,599,540 at Wikipedia???

Has it been officially reported? Just weird to see it not "sold out" of all places...

Someone probably just entered that. There's no reference. No new numbers have been released yet.

Exactly

It's like when for the past few weeks you could see ACDC Black Ice Tour 2008-2010 in 4th position rather than in its 3rd where it's been for the past 2 years. Some idiot is allowed to edit that page I guess

Roger Water's The Wall is second...he's a male artist right? so MDNA will be the bird best solo tour

Yes taking into account Waters' Tour ( a tour that started 2 years ago and it's not due to be up for a whole other year), unless she adds a second leg, MDNA is poised to be the third highest-grossing tour by a solo artist

^ As of now it looks like this

http://en.wikipedia....g_concert_tours

1. Madonna S&S 2008-2009 $407m

2. Roger Waters The Wall 2010-2013 $377m

3. Celine Dion Taking Chances Tour 2008-2009 $279m

4. Bruce Springsteen Magic Tour 2007-2008 $235m

5. Madonna MDNA 2012 $233m

6. Lady Gaga The Monster Ball 2009-2011 $227m

7. Bruce Springsteen The Rsing Tour 2002-2003 $221m

8. Cher The Farewell Tour 2002-2005 $205m

9. Bruce Springsteen Wrecking Ball 2012-2013 $195m

10.Madonna Confessions Tour 2006 $194m

11. Bruce Springsteen Working on a Dream Tour 2009 $167m

12. Michael Jackson History World Tour 1996-1997 $165m

13. Britney Spears The Circus 2009 $131m

14. Paul McCartney Driving World Tour 2002 $126m

15. Michael Jackson Bad 1987-1989 $125.5m

16. Lady Gaga Born This Way Ball 2012-2013 $124.9m

17. Madonna Reinvention World Tour 2004 $124.8m

This Bitch charge the shit out of us LOL... But you know what?... I'll pay twice to see her again and again and again with this show.

Guest gang bang

She DID it again , MDNA tour for sure grossed over $280 m till now , by by Celine , MDNA is the second most succesful tour by a female artist , only beat by Madonna s Sticky & Sweet tour

Please BOXSCOREEEEEEEEEEEE today

Edited by gang bang

This Bitch charge the shit out of us LOL... But you know what?... I'll pay twice to see her again and again and again with this show.

:clap:

Literally worth every penny

Chart has been updated only no new M. I guess we're getting it at the end of it all

Can't believe in 2 weeks time this epic grand 7-month production will have run its course

It was circulating today on Twitter and a bunch of latin Madonna fan sites on Facebook.

As usual, I'm getting my hopes up without any substantial proof.

It was circulating today on Twitter and a bunch of latin Madonna fan sites on Facebook.

As usual, I'm getting my hopes up without any substantial proof.

Well it would be amazing if she does it! Especially for Australia, Asia and South Africa! I bet she could easily break her SS record!

There is a new 2nd leg buzz happening today, OMG!!!!!

well I think because one of her dancers tweeted:

I bet you guys think you know where we are headed next well it's not where you think.

but you know, that could be about other things.. unless the rumor started from something else.. (if so & you got an idea, please post it :p)

I'm trying to find out where it started ;) . I hope it was more the Drew Dolla'z tweet.

Didn't the rumor mill about a second Sticky and Sweet leg start around Christmas time as well?

well I think because one of her dancers tweeted:

I bet you guys think you know where we are headed next well it's not where you think.

but you know, that could be about other things.. unless the rumor started from something else.. (if so & you got an idea, please post it :p)

Next show is in Porto Alegre but they've headed back to Rio

what!!!!!!

Madonna Universe is reporting now about a second leg starting in Rome on April 19th, and In Milan April 22nd.