Billboard Boxscore Thread: MDNA Tour grosses $232.9 million so far

MadFan

Streisand always charged the most, always!

& her production doesn't even cost 1/10 of Madonna's. People always make a stink about her cuz she's the Material Girl

& all that...but people like Prince & Bob FUCKING Dylan r in the same price range with comparatively speaking NO production

value. So Madonna actually charges LESS when u think about it. :fag: The others just do it cuz they can. Which isn't 2 say

Madonna would cut her prices if it were just her & a mic stand :chuckle:

A new update moments ago with Streisand on top, only no sign of M gigs yet

It is looking more and more like the rest of the U.S. dates will be posted all at once - probably either next week after it wraps or maybe even the following Wednesday.

I can't believe it's almost over. I bet M is happy though.

It is looking more and more like the rest of the U.S. dates will be posted all at once - probably either next week after it wraps or maybe even the following Wednesday.

Yes I think so too. Well at worst in 2 weeks time we're gonna see the juciy results for 27 North American dates all at once. The remaining 12 South American gigs probably at the very end of Dec or eventually within the first couple of weeks of January. I can't believe the whole MDNA era is reaching its end though. Can't wait for her next big fashion campaign. And her next projects in general of course, I just hope she's never again going to spend another 2 entire years on a film. 6 months is ok.

This show must have taken almost everything of her. To think that she's 54

Guest Fukujima

Can't wait for her next big fashion campaign. And her next projects in general of course, I just hope she's never again going to spend another 2 entire years on a film. 6 months is ok.

i can't wait for what's next!

remember in TOD when Madonna said when the show ended if felt like someone died, I kinda feel like this now, can't believe it's soon gonna be over

me too: I feel that she should continue doing it, as a broadway show, so we could go and watch it every now and then!

Guest Fukujima

me too: I feel that she should continue doing it, as a broadway show, so we could go and watch it every now and then!

eheh imagine it!

same, and I don't remember not wanting a tour to end as much as the MDNA show ;) .. maybe if she would take a few months break she could change a few things and tour again & do a second leg.. she really seems to love this tour. .she only had a break of one week in the summer didn't she? so maybe not as gruelling as this one , .

Look at the prices of Streisand's tickets , and they say that M charges a lot!!

:chuckle:

I would never spend $800 for a concert on anyone, especially Streisand. Sorry but $800 is not justifiable.

I understand she's a veteran and whatever and people adore her particularly in the US

She is not worth $800, hell no :rotfl:

who want to bet there will be a second leg early next year?!?!?! for japan and australia

If there will be a second leg, don't expect more than a couple of months and come summer time

I think that the only way she could be convinced of touring a 2d leg, is when she sees an oportunity to do another project in that specific region, she will tour Australia / New Zaland / Korea whenever she's planning to make a movie there.

It's too cold for outdoor shows in Australia in winter (northern summer). It really is as simple as that. While it certainly doesn't snow in the cities that she'd be visiting, I really can't see Madonna being happy to perform outside when it's 5 degrees :) Of course, if she were willing to perform in arenas and spend at least six weeks here, that would be a different story...