The "Turn Up The Radio" Video Thread

It's pretty much what I was expecting.

Same here. But that said, it looks like a fun, summer video and that's fine by me. I am just glad to get this rather than nothing or a tour video.

Same here. But that said, it looks like a fun, summer video and that's fine by me. I am just glad to get this rather than nothing or a tour video.

Yes, I agree... Nice to look at and at least it's not a Miles Away or Get Together effort! :ohmy:

Yeah who cares about her rehearsing and performing for the biggest tour of her career for the entire bulk of this year

wtf

Madonna isn't the big brain behind her videos. She can tell a good team "oh, i will be recording a video in June". And those people work, come up with ideas according to what she need, for example, a very short time to film.

Maybe the rest of the video is good, in that case the teaser is a bit dull and not what a teaser should be. Anyway, if the rest of the video is exactly like what we've seen, it's pretty clear that we would have got a live video if TUTR had been with big production in the tour, and not with the guitar.

Madonna isn't the big brain behind her videos. She can tell a good team "oh, i will be recording a video in June". And those people work, come up with ideas according to what she need, for example, a very short time to film.

Maybe the rest of the video is good, in that case the teaser is a bit dull and not what a teaser should be. Anyway, if the rest of the video is exactly like what we've seen, it's pretty clear that we would have got a live video if TUTR had been with big production in the tour, and not with the guitar.

Were you really expecting Mark Romanek/Bedtime Story-level odyssey when you saw Madonna prancing on top of a car last month? If your expectations were huge based off of the footage we saw then the joke's on you.

I'm personally happy we're getting 3 proper music videos and not just some live video, or Madonna shimmying in front of a background while dancers spazz out with crazy editing.

To be fair, I don't know what will happen until the whole video is premiered. But what i thought was that those fans were there as part of something greater. Silly me for remembering other great 3rd videos:

- Cherish

- Bedtime Story

- Drowned World

- What it Feels like For a Girl

But it's true, we have to remember that music business has changed a lot. I will remember in the future and clap whatever she releases.

I'm just saying - nothing about the footage we saw (and we saw a lot) hinted at anything grounbreaking like the videos you mentioned. It looks cute and serviceable and considering we got 2 surprisingly great videos for this album (that's more than the last 2 albums got), I'm happy she's filmed another one. It's not a photoshoot and it's not a live videos so that at least puts it higher than Give It 2 Me and Miles Away...

I'm just saying - nothing about the footage we saw (and we saw a lot) hinted at anything grounbreaking like the videos you mentioned. It looks cute and serviceable and considering we got 2 surprisingly great videos for this album (that's more than the last 2 albums got), I'm happy she's filmed another one. It's not a photoshoot and it's not a live videos so that at least puts it higher than Give It 2 Me and Miles Away...

AND we'll most likely be getting a Live Gang Bang video which would make me happy. I just wish AFTER that she'd release I'mAddicted with crazy good remixes and one more fantastic video. I know it's not going to happen and I love so many other songs for singles as well (love spent, beautiful killer, I don't give a, some girls!) but I just hope...

Fuck that! She should just release I don't give a AND Gang bang as live performances with new footage. I mean it wouldn't really cost anything and it features Nicki who's on every single song in the top 40 so I'm sure it'd help. Oh well, whatever.

Guest bluejean

Well it looks better than Get Together, Jump, Give It 2 Me, Miles Away and Celebration already. So I can't say I'm devastated. Better than nothing.

Don't forget that there is going to be a story to this video. What exactly it will be and how "good" it is has yet to be seen, but from the recordings in Florence, we saw that she leaves the hotel with a suitcase and her driver and she (gradually?) recruits her dancers by paying them to go with her. So let's just wait and see.

But that little shimmy at :25 is just soooo cute. :melts:

i love it! she looks amazing!

of course the haters r gonna hate...obviously they wanted a 14 minute long opus with bright lights and sparkly things, lolll

I'm very happy she doesnt seem airbrushed like 4M. She's so beautiful! I cant wait to see the gas station scene when she picks up the hot one. :1251: