The "Turn Up The Radio" Video Thread

The Madonna apologists are out in full force today writing their Neurocks inspired essays :lol:

Anyway I look fwd to seeing the video, hopefully the 2 days spent filming it will result in more than just Madonna riding about in a car.

That's right! :)

May the legacy continue

Well....if taking obvious circumstances like age and life priorities into consideration when discussing Madonna make me an apologist then I'll take the title I suppose. And let me just say, some of you like to complain about these things she's not doing in post after post....add all that up and it would be more than 2 or 3 paragraphs. OK? :lol: I just happen to say all I gotta say in one 2 or 3 paragraph post. ;)

They should name TOS the Lady GaGa forum. Baffling how they bash Madonna and praise LG's Boring This Way Ball.

Well, honestly it is clear what is underneath the extreme bashing of the MDNA tour. They were expecting something mindblowing and probably even innovative with the BTW ball and it simply didn't deliver. It's like they are channeling all of that disappointment to Madonna instead because Gaga is their "baby" right now who is above the venomous criticisms they give Madonna. It's no coincidence that one of MNations biggest Gaga loons totally went off the deep end right around the time MDNA tour started. His small subtle jabs at Madonna turned into venomous tirades literally nearly overnight once the tour kicked off. All in the name of OBJECTIVITY of course. :lol:

That extreme of a reaction is rather transparent wouldn't you say? ;)

I disagree with the review! the only thing that`s right is that it is a funny summer song! To compare it with Vogue is laughable !!!

well I tend to agree with the article. It is comparable to her classic hits IMO.

I pretty much agree. Music has changed and it's no longer easy to compare her 80's music (which automatically creates a bias since it was the peak of her youth and career) with the new era of music. Things sound different but it's still a great, fun sung.

Jeez, when's the video gonna leak...I didn't think I would ACTUALLY have to wait til tomorrow!

I do think it has a very similar feel to the Like A Virgin era. I could imagine it on that album. It's a very mid-pace summery pop track. Along the lines of Angel etc. It won't set the world alight but it's a nice enough pop song and great to have another video.

No word on physical release which is a concern as I think GGW sold more physical copies than downloads! :(

However, there is a chance this could chart as GGW got ZERO airplay in the UK.

They should name TOS the Lady GaGa forum. Baffling how they bash Madonna and praise LG's Boring This Way Ball.

If they changed it to LadyGaga forum they'd have to change the name again when the next new Madonna comes (remember when it was Britney? lol) they aren't that stupid.

Anyone know what time the video is airing tomorrow and if it's on her madonna youtube channel or what?

Anyone know what time the video is airing tomorrow and if it's on her madonna youtube channel or what?

It only says monday morning. They dont realise the world has 24 time zones.

Can I take a moment to enjoy this:

12-07-15-madonna-turn-up-the-radio-video-set-0004.jpg

:drool:

It only says monday morning. They dont realise the world has 24 time zones.

Can I take a moment to enjoy this:

12-07-15-madonna-turn-up-the-radio-video-set-0004.jpg

:drool:

Holy fucking shit! This guy is gorgeous!

Nevermind, looks like he has herpes. Always the hottest guys...

LMAO omg ya, u really inspected him ehhhh

it could just be a zit

I've learned important lessons about really really hot guys/girls...beware for the herpes or other STD! They get around.

And to Hector's post, :lmao: I totally read that wrong!

Who cares about Kylie? I'm a Madonna fan in a Madonna forum. I happen to like Kylie too, but my girl is Madonna, and because i think Madonna does everything better than any other chick out there, I except the best. Sometimes i expect the best in a silly way (maybe this time, when somebody here said that she's never released a proper video when on tour, I realized that we are lucky to have a video for TUTR), sometimes i expect it in a good way (some things she's done last decade were simply bad).

And now, babybutter, let's kiss and make up.

I'm not here to cause trouble Karbatal. Trust me. I come here for pure entertainment . There is enough troubles in the real world .

I love both Kylie and Madonna. I love Madonna more obviously . She provided the soundtrack of myself and so has Kylie to a lesser extend .

Now Please bring on the vdo .

Guest Not4Pussies

Vevo has it listed now but you can't play it yet. Notice the EXPLICIT next to it.

Interesting. I hope this video brings something unexpected just like GGW did for a lot of you.

Ax5yLb1CMAAPOJW.jpg

Guest Not4Pussies

It's exactly what i expected, running around, boppiting about ect. .I don't care for this single so whatevs.

oh you've seen the full video?

Guest bluejean

It's exactly what i expected, running around, boppiting about ect. .I don't care for this single so whatevs.

Yes, have you seen the full video?? You can't have an opinion until you have!

And how can you be so harsh on poor old Madonna? Don't you know she's on tour and has 4 kids to look after while she makes feature films??? You can't expect her to make a good video when she's so damn busy, unlike other pop stars who have alot of free time up their sleeve!!!!

You must be a miserable old queen, so tired of all the negativity and drama around here! *Collapses in a hysterical limp wristed meltdown frenzy* You must be a Lady Gaga fan!!

:lmao: