The "Turn Up The Radio" Video Thread

She looks terrific...I hope there are more scenes and not just clips of her in the car.

I like it. She is all smiley shiny and she looks happy/stunning. If people were expecting a big budget vdo with complex story line then they have no clue regarding this era.

She is in the middle of one of her biggest world tour so am super happy for this little cute vdo and it's a lot better than Miles Away/Celebration.

The video goes straight to the point about having fun, just like the song.

But apparently some old queens here just can't have fun anymore, no matter what!!! GET OVER IT BITCHES!!! :tongue:

Guest bluejean

If people don't like something they are automatically labelled "miserable cunts" and "old queens on the rag" :lmao: Maybe they are perfectly happy or even young but just think its a shit video.

If people don't like something they are automatically labelled "miserable cunts" and "old queens on the rag" :lmao: Maybe they are perfectly happy or even young but just think its a shit video.

But you haven't even seen the whole video yet?! Why can you wait and hold you negativity for after Monday. :(

a new Madonna project is always exciting....until you come to this forum. miserbale cunts.

This forum is not that bad. What is the madonnatribe and theothersnore verdict? :newspaper:

Guest bluejean

But you haven't even seen the whole video yet?! Why can you wait and hold you negativity for after Monday. :(

Well I never said I didn't like it anyway or that I expected anything more. My point is people go on this rant about "miserable old queen cunts" personally attacking people like noone is allowed to dislike something or have an opinion. You don't see people complaining about the GGW video or MDNA tour on this board so its not like people just moan for the sake of it. There's a big difference between being negative and having a negative opinion about something.

This forum is not that bad. What is the madonnatribe and theothersnore verdict? :newspaper:

Basically the same as here: Some people like it, some people don't. Most see the video snippet for what it is - fun, but not too deep or meaningful, just like the song.

So if you say the video is great and love it just for a snippet your are bright and young and happy.

If you asy the video looks bad just for a snippet you are judging too soon and are a cunt and miserable.

Ok, now that I know

Exactly. 98% think it's great, 2% are disappointed and the whole histeria is that a couple of people don't like it? Talk about insecurity.

I like the song a lot an surely will enjoy the video, i expected something better, that's all!

Negative comments on the forum ... WHAT A SHOKER!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

1 - It's a 3rd single

2 - In 2012 she put out an album and the biggest world tour yet

3 - she's got a big family to take care of, and some private life (i hope for her)

4 - Lots of work beside music (whether you like it or not, accept it)

5 - She is fucking human, she is not just someTHING, so don't treat her like a THING

6 - Do not blame Warner, Interscope, Guy O. or Madonna herself, blame yourself for being so demanding all the time

7 - I don't have 7 so just Turn up the radio! xxx

Guest bluejean

Negative comments on the forum ... WHAT A SHOKER!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

1 - It's a 3rd single

2 - In 2012 she put out an album and the biggest world tour yet

3 - she's got a big family to take care of, and some private life (i hope for her)

4 - Lots of work beside music (whether you like it or not, accept it)

5 - She is fucking human, she is not just someTHING, so don't treat her like a THING

6 - Do not blame Warner, Interscope, Guy O. or Madonna herself, blame yourself for being so demanding all the time

Madonna's work isn't allowed to be judged unfairly because she's got a family to take care of and feature films to make and perfumes to release. Okaaaaay :lol:

So if you say the video is great and love it just for a snippet your are bright and young and happy.

If you asy the video looks bad just for a snippet you are judging too soon and are a cunt and miserable.

Yes that's right. If you don't like the video it means you must be a miserable aging old cunt who hates themselves.

You can judge the video based on 30 seconds ONLY if your opinion is positive, if you don't like the snippet you have to wait til Monday to have a valid opinion :lmao:

Oh, and just one thing: you can enjoy a video a lot and still know that it could have been better. I enjoy Celebration, for example, i find the video weirdly hynotic. Does it mean i feel is a video good enough to present a collection of hits by Madonna? No.

Is she beautiful in TUTR? Yes

Is that smile cute and we all piss ourselves? Yes

Is the hairdo correct? Yes

Is the song funny and poppy and the video seems funny and poppy? Yes

Would the video had been better if they simply had told some team to come with some original ideas? Yes

Is Madonna to busy to do that? No.

I think some of the reactions are because we read some of the same negativity from the same people over and over no matter what she does. So after a point one wonders why they are even around anymore to begin with if she doesn't do much to please them lately. Another thing is fans refusing to accept and/or take into consideration that she's past her peak, is 53 years old with 4 children and has been doing this for 30 years. She gets critiqued as if she's a 27 year old newcomer with something to prove and expectations from fans that may have been reasonable in 1992 but not in 2012. She's in a different place creatively.

When reading comments of some fans on here it's as if she didn't put an album most of us love and also happens to be among the Top 5 selling of the year worldwide so far, a tour that has seemed to exceed many fans expectations and has made $50 million in 14 shows (somehow even THAT gets spun as negative), 2 of her best videos in years, the highest rated moment on US television ever with her EPIC Super Bowl performance, 38th Billboard Top 10. ALL THAT seems like a pretty fanfuckingtastic year for ANYONE much less someone who's her age and time in the business. Tune out all the bullshit "journalists" and miserable internet "critics" by all accounts it seems like life must be good for Madonna right now.

Oh, and just one thing: you can enjoy a video a lot and still know that it could have been better. I enjoy Celebration, for example, i find the video weirdly hynotic. Does it mean i feel is a video good enough to present a collection of hits by Madonna? No.

Is she beautiful in TUTR? Yes

Is that smile cute and we all piss ourselves? Yes

Is the hairdo correct? Yes

Is the song funny and poppy and the video seems funny and poppy? Yes

Would the video had been better if they simply had told some team to come with some original ideas? Yes

Is Madonna to busy to do that? No.

WOW! You must not be serious!

See this is why I say some fans have unreasonable expectations. She's not a machine. I can't begin to imagine the amount of energy it must take for her to be a mother to 4, workout, rehearse, perform, travel all the time, and still have time and energy to do even a TUTR type video. I get exhausted just from a long flight and I'm 20+ years younger than she is.

Madonna's work isn't allowed to be judged unfairly because she's got a family to take care of and feature films to make and perfumes to release. Okaaaaay :lol:

Yes that's right. If you don't like the video it means you must be a miserable aging old cunt who hates themselves.

You can judge the video based on 30 seconds ONLY if your opinion is positive, if you don't like the snippet you have to wait til Monday to have a valid opinion :lmao:

All work can and should be criticized, but you said it yourself judged unfairly, i see that you did not get my point anyways, and good for herself that she spreads her in whatever she does, that is a priviledge that anyone would kill for. I just don't get that negativity at every single preview that we get

WOW! You must not be serious!

See this is why I say some fans have unreasonable expectations. She's not a machine. I can't begin to imagine the amount of energy it must take for her to be a mother to 4, workout, rehearse, perform, travel all the time, and still have time and energy to do even a TUTR type video. I get exhausted just from a long flight and I'm 20+ years younger than she is.

What i meant is that she's not too busy to tell a team to come up with ideas and let whoever to decide for her.

When reading comments of some fans on here it's as if she didn't put an album most of us love and also happens to be among the Top 5 selling of the year worldwide so far, a tour that has seemed to exceed many fans expectations and has made $50 million in 14 shows (somehow even THAT gets spun as negative), 2 of her best videos in years, the highest rated moment on US television ever with her EPIC Super Bowl performance, 38th Billboard Top 10. ALL THAT seems like a pretty fanfuckingtastic year for ANYONE much less someone who's her age and time in the business. Tune out all the bullshit "journalists" and miserable internet "critics" by all accounts it seems like life must be good for Madonna right now.

But Kurt, i think nobody has written negative commetns about the Superbowl, the 2 great videos or the album here. In fact, even if the album sells more or less, most of us are very happy with this era and the whole tour seems to be very good. Sorry, i didn't understand your post.