MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS] Latest rumors, leaks, news, etc...

rocksteady

I was thinking... If after the first show in Tel Aviv pops out on youtube the whole show filmed on the big screen with decent resolution. Do you will watch? I want it and don't want it in the same time.

I never saw her live and this time I will, so I don't wanna blow the surprise. What you think? Is worth it to watch because I'm still gonna be amazed by the show OR I die of jealousness of the fans that already watched and go to the seven heavens when the time comes (in december!!!!)?

My concert is on november. The only video i don't want to see is Like a Prayer. It's my fav song EVER (in Pop music) and i want that moment to be magic :wow:

I was thinking... If after the first show in Tel Aviv pops out on youtube the whole show filmed on the big screen with decent resolution. Do you will watch? I want it and don't want it in the same time.

I never saw her live and this time I will, so I don't wanna blow the surprise. What you think? Is worth it to watch because I'm still gonna be amazed by the show OR I die of jealousness of the fans that already watched and go to the seven heavens when the time comes (in december!!!!)?

Personally, I'm not gonna watch the whole show, just the performances that I'm most curious about (Intro, Vogue, Erotica, Express Yourself) I don't want to know everything before I get to see her... but then again, I only have to wait until July, it's gonna be so much harder for US and South American fans! :crazy:

For the last tour I just watched enough to satisfy my curiosity... a little bit of each performance... I'll do the same this time.

Thanks all of you to respond me! I was so confused!

I think you all are right. I'll just gonna watch the official videos that are released to the local reports.

I was never tired of a Madonna entrance before. That's not the time I will.

(But I'm so anxious to see candy shop performance.)

:thumbsup:

Guest ditaluver

i think im only going to be able to see it live one time, so im going to watch it all and take it alllll in. every moment of every city i can.

How can a woman be so gorgeous and so fluid at 54?

How can she manage to make anything and everything look so sexy and full of life and spirit?

How can she be the only female pop star that can inspire so many emotions and transl8 them so well onstage?

Is Madonna God?

How can a woman be so gorgeous and so fluid at 54?

How can she manage to make anything and everything look so sexy and full of life and spirit?

How can she be the only female pop star that can inspire so many emotions and transl8 them so well onstage?

Is Madonna God?

:clap::bow::clap::bow:

She makes me feel so alive!!!

Gays, all these updates have messed with me so much that... that... that.. I just bought a ticket for the 2nd Abu Dhabi show as well :wow:

Reports from Suedey will come for both Abu Dhabi shows bitches! :wow:

OMG see you there ! Am going to the 2nd Abu Dha bi show too !

Where will the beret wearing section fit into all this ? What do you think ?

Where will the beret wearing section fit into all this ? What do you think ?

its probably just after GMAYL

shes using this Music interlude before turn up the radio to change outfits

THIS THREAD IS JUST BLOWING UP U CRAZY LOONS!

the clips we've seen are just rehearsals SO IMAGINE the actual show infront of a live audience.....i cannot wait....this is going to blow S&S and someone else's tour out of the universe...i am so proud of madonna right now!...i thought she might have lost her edge her touch, but nope, still got it, lol

alot of the outfits seem to conceal her legs. She seems more covered up ala Confessions Tour. There seems to be some elements of her past tours in this show which I really like. This seems to be a much more refreshing show than S&S

alot of the outfits seem to conceal her legs. She seems more covered up ala Confessions Tour. There seems to be some elements of her past tours in this show which I really like. This seems to be a much more refreshing show than S&S

For sure. It has an ease to it, even with her on guitar during TUTR, which is surprising .

anyone?

I checked on Madonna.com and there are still tickets available for both cities .I don't know how accurate that is .