MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS] Latest rumors, leaks, news, etc...

rocksteady

Guest bluejean

from twatter:

Interviewer: I'm sitting down with Madonna today to discuss her upcoming-

Madonna: I'M NOT JEALOUS OF GAGA I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY EVERYONE KEEPS BRINGING HER UP MY WORK SHOULD BE ABLE TO SPEAK FOR ITSELF STOP PERPETUATING SOMETHING THAT'S NOT THERE I WAS BEING IRONIC.

Interviewer: um..

Madonna: SHE'S NOT ME AND SHE NEVER WILL BE. WHAT DID I THINK OF BORN THIS WAY? I LIKED IT BETTER WHEN IT WAS CALLED EXPRESS YOURSELF AHAHAHAHAH I AM THE ONE AND ONLY QUEEN. REMEMBER THAT TIME BRITNEY AND I SCISSORED AT THE VMA'S?

Interviewer: Ok. Madonna. No. It's not okay for you to do this. If there's anyone in the pop community you should be attempting to foster a friendship with it's Lady Gaga considering she's going through the same thing now, that you went through back during your Like a Prayer and Erotica eras where everyone kept undermining your artistic expression at every turn. What do you possibly stand to gain from all of this? Where is your shame?

Madonna: *stretches her neck out in an attempt to intimidate the interviewer. screeching, she lifts her arms and a gust of wind carries her loose skin and she takes flight around the studio attempting to urinate on the interviewer. A cloud of thick dust dissipates out of what's left of her vagina*

:rotfl: WOW.

:rotfl: Holy cockamoly that was hilarious!

Guest bluejean

Every shit that this idiots posts on twitter gets the media attention and its the media who makes the controversy a big deal. Thats the effect. But you say any publicity is good publicity, so ok then. She will get a lot of it.

I never said that actually. I just don't think this will have any negative effect on Madonna. The "reductive" comment did nothing to damage her. If her show upstages Gaga in quality (which won't be hard) the reviews will speak for themselves.

I'm loving the fact there's at least one outfit isn't black. She looks beautiful in black, but there is others colors in this world. :lol:

Did someone figure it out the outfit when she's with Rocco? What it is?

I've been cracking up all night to these meltdowns.

uTwvw.png

How sad an bitter...

This proofes once again that those "little monsters" are the biggest racist! :(

Guest bluejean

I can't believe we're getting videos before its even started! Amazing.

How lucky are those fans getting a free view of the show and then (presumably) seeing the whole thing up close on opening night. So jealous!!!

I see Gaga's anti-bullying campaign is working wonders... So many of her fans are disgusting that way. They're as fake as her. :wacko: They did that to Kelly, Adele, Katy Perry, Porcelain Black, and others. How convenient to say that Gaga hasn't done "anything but support" Madonna, please. Whitney Houston my ass. :lol:

How sad an bitter...

This proofes once again that those "little monsters" are the biggest racist! :(

And not to mention homophobic. I mean YES do mention the word AIDS 1000000000 times why don't you. Disgusting .

I don't know why people are disappointed by it really ? Haven't they seen the photos that were posted a few days ago ? I men have they seen the whole show ? NO.

The show looks FUCKING AWESOME ! I mean what is there to be disappointed about ?

After all the pics /vdo leaks I don't EVEN CARE if she sings 18 versions of Candy Shop o this tour.

I'm seeing her on 4 June and she can Evertyhaaaaannnggg me as many times as she likes !

I wasn't sure about the EY/BTW/SNM mash up but after listening to the clip i think it's fucking hilarious .

Love Evildonna

Guest bluejean

I hope we get a good bootleg of the entire show early in the piece. I don't want to watch it in dribs and drabs on YouTube. I want a DVD with close up shots start to end :lol: