Madonna MDNA Day on Twitter

Guest groovyguy

Guest Not4Pussies

And she's right.

She's too *CLASS* for Twitta and I hope it stays that way.

i hope so too. it makes this Twitter for a day and those pics she posted on Facebook, so much more unique and special.

Guest Not4Pussies

if Tarantino can't do it I would want David Lynch to do it. ever since she said "a motel room" in the Facebook interview I imagined Lynch/Mulholland Drive

She seems really interested in Quentin directing Gang Bang. Omg. Let's start a petition :lmao: THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN

yeah she's constantly mentioning it. i bet they already talked. she needs to add him to her portfolio.

That was such a great thing, I never expected it to be that funny and interesting actually. Although, I could live without the stupid questions about her food habits.

Her response to Deadmau5 was great, classy M. I also liked that she answered questions about Katy Perry, Bieber, Gaga and Britney positively, so there won't be a new stan war. lol

The best response of the night: Why are you wearing glasses? "Because I'm cool". :)

Her answering so many Tarantino questins and mentioning him all the time now regarding a Gang Bang video is....so unlike her. I feel there really might be a video for that song somehow, she really wants it! One guy posted on Guy's page that Uma should be in it and Guy answered 'good idea'. They are definitely aware of the fact that most fans would DIE if she shoots a kick ass video for that track.

- off topic -

When M's twitter crashed I scrolled down Guy's page because I was bored and some guy wrote that he just bought MDNA and that he is shaking and crying right now (reference to Gaga's tweet from last year) and Guy replied something like "aw that is really sweet of you"...he probably thinks all fans are crazy fanatics. :lmao:

forget radio exposure, ALL PEOPLE OF EARTH would log onto youtube to take a look at that

You're absolutely right.

We have to push for this guys :lmao: MAKE MY MADONNA CINEMA DREAM COME TRUE. Ok how do I get something to be viral? SOME1 HELP ME OUT. How did Betty White get on SNL? That was a viral thing right? Do I start a shitbook page?

You're absolutely right.

We have to push for this guys :lmao: MAKE MY MADONNA CINEMA DREAM COME TRUE. Ok how do I get something to be viral? SOME1 HELP ME OUT. How did Betty White get on SNL? That was a viral thing right? Do I start a shitbook page?

Just need QT willing, available and affordable. I assume he'll end up hearing about this. Stalk him on Twitter and make sure.

Am I the only one laughing over Madonna replying to a user named "KuntyPerry" about lady gaga? Imagine the gossip sites & media talking about this :lol:

oh yeah, bitch replied to me too :fag:

from Ingrid casares

@deadmau5 the owners of amnesia were retweeting about how much they love molly. Maybe u shouldn't cash in the paycheck they gave u.

Am I the only one laughing over Madonna replying to a user named "KuntyPerry" about lady gaga? Imagine the gossip sites & media talking about this :lol:

oh yeah, bitch replied to me too :fag:

I know! I'm literally dying of laughter here. How does she remin so cool and collected.... :fag: fucking goddess! :sassy:

I asked if she'd do a Mardis Gras spot in Sydney when she comes next year...no answer. Why were no Australia related questions shown...bitch, you better not back out of this :scared:

From Justin Bieber

Nothing like your fans blowing u up saying Madonna talked about u. #livingTheDream #DreamBIG

from Ingrid casares

@deadmau5 the owners of amnesia were retweeting about how much they love molly. Maybe u shouldn't cash in the paycheck they gave u.

:lmao::queenbitch:

Oh and Madonna's exchanges with deadrat are super :queenbitch:

Fainted out of hapiness she mentioned Skrillex as her favorite electronic producer. M should of used him for atleast a song on MDNA.

That was fabulous! After that 15 minute facebook Jimmy Fallon interview this went on much longer than I expected!

And she would of stayed longer if her twitta didnt crash!