Madonna MDNA Day on Twitter

Guest groovyguy

what a class act she is

she shut the mouse up

I love that about her. When she's criticized she deals with it with a great sense of humor and good grace, she doesn't fly into some kind of psychotic rage like some celebrities might, but still gets her point across and sets the record straight!

She's really coming across as lovely with a fantastic sense of humor.

Guest Pud Whacker

loved it!!! she didnt answer if she still had the borderline skirt or if she will bust out the tambourine for this tour - shes so jaded!!! :lol:

Guest Pud Whacker

Oh ma Gaaa, she neva gonna wanna use Twitta again! :(

she already forgot she did it. shes back to rehearsal with the band!!! :lol:

Guest Pud Whacker

:lol: Cue to Guy O. posting a picture of Madonna asleep on her keyboard.

:lol:

her twitter didnt crash - she was eating during that whole thing - had to go take a shyt. :lol:

Guest bluejean

Wow that was great. I love her sense of humour. I really hope she doesn't become a regular on twitter though, that would ruin it.

I KNOW <333 HE BETTER BE LISTENING!

PLEASE MAKE GANG BANG A THIRD SINGLE ! PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE !

Guest bluejean

I wanted to ask her is she coming to Australia or should I buy a plane ticket to NYC. Although her answer would probably be "Buy a ticket and if I do come to Australia you get to see me twice" :lol:

Guest Not4Pussies

Wow that was great. I love her sense of humour. I really hope she doesn't become a regular on twitter though, that would ruin it.

perez hilton asked her why she doesnt get her own twitter

and she said something about if she did people will get used to it and take her for granted