MDNA Album Thread

Butter9

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

Sergio Kletnoy ‏ @SergioKletnoy

Dying! Madonna. MDNA. Sick. Beautiful Killer is to die for!!!

i'm glad that one has gotten positive comments so far. i thought it sounded kinda cheesy when the info first came out. :nocomment:

Guest ditaluver

i dont think there are enough emoticons to describe what im feeling. i want to CRY!

:dramatic:

I am trying to catch up on a day's worth of new info in this thread! Does it sound like "Gang Bang" is spoken word? I am loving all the tidbits!!

wasnt the guy who also worked with morrissey supposed to be involved aswell? or maybe he's part of the acoustics orbit's working on..

I think he was involved with "Love Spent" - at least that is what I have in my notes.

I think he was involved with "Love Spent" - at least that is what I have in my notes.

LMAO your notes?! I keep notes on Madonna's songs too! I feel better now lol.

WOW ! :wow:

I'm crying...dont call me crazy, im going thru alot right now

But im so happy to be around ppl who love madonna as much as I do. My whole dorm trashes her but when I come on here, I feel the love and support and the happiness. you all adore her just as I do. for so many years. I cant help but smile and my heart warms. Each and every one of you, I appreciate you.

Thank you for loving madonna as much as you do. It's such a good feeling to share the love.

Bring on MDNA

aww that's sweet :thumbsup:

Guest Not4Pussies

First things first: #MDNA is exactly what you think it is, a massive-boombastic-in-your-face-electric-don't-give-a-fuck-full-of-energy album

Madonna sounds amazing! Gang Bang has so much attitude, it feels like an explosion, an atomic bomb, a massive fight between good and evil...

Lola makes a guest appearance on Superstar, it's adorable, fun, with an amazing hook and I wanted to play it over and over and over again

Falling Free is an ode to 60's, reminded me of Mer Girl, ambient, pretty, hypnotic and trippy.

Throughout the entire album I just couldn't help but think that this is the most commercial Madonna album, full of hooks, energy and love.

Beautiful Killer is my fave song, it's bad-ass, kick-ass & so fucking cool. No wonder it's a tribute to Alain Delon AKA France's James Dean

Only Madonna can make lyrics like I Fucked Up sound beautiful and melancholy and yet so full of energy and life.

#MDNA is Madonna's fuck-you to everyone who says she's past her prime, an emotional rollercoaster that takes u 2 the club & back 2 reality.

#MDNA is not revolutionary, it's not new but it's now, it's current w/classic Madonna hooks, great & cheesy lyrics & it made me want 2 dance

Madonna sounds like she's having a blast, it has something for everyone, I think that every Madonna fan is going to have a diff fave song

Love Spent is a beautiful mid-tempo pop record... It's Miles Away meets Nothing Fails meets Love Profussion, it was pretty & warm..

I'm sure being a HUGE Madonna fan makes me completely bias, I listened to the album twice, first time it was good, second it was great...

The flow of the album was like a huge rollercoaster, it went up it went down it made u want to get off & then right b4 it sucked u back in

First things first: #MDNA is exactly what you think it is, a massive-boombastic-in-your-face-electric-don't-give-a-fuck-full-of-energy album

Madonna sounds amazing! Gang Bang has so much attitude, it feels like an explosion, an atomic bomb, a massive fight between good and evil...

Lola makes a guest appearance on Superstar, it's adorable, fun, with an amazing hook and I wanted to play it over and over and over again

Falling Free is an ode to 60's, reminded me of Mer Girl, ambient, pretty, hypnotic and trippy.

Throughout the entire album I just couldn't help but think that this is the most commercial Madonna album, full of hooks, energy and love.

Beautiful Killer is my fave song, it's bad-ass, kick-ass & so fucking cool. No wonder it's a tribute to Alain Delon AKA France's James Dean

Only Madonna can make lyrics like I Fucked Up sound beautiful and melancholy and yet so full of energy and life.

SWOON

#MDNA is Madonna's fuck-you to everyone who says she's past her prime, an emotional rollercoaster that takes u 2 the club & back 2 reality.

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::wow:

GMAYL is just an after thought now....I WANT THIS ALBUM. I am so excited!! Add more bonus tracks!!! More!! :inlove:

Guest Sinisin

#MDNA is not revolutionary, it's not new but it's now, it's current w/classic Madonna hooks, great & cheesy lyrics & it made me want 2 dance

:yowza::drama:

Guest groovyguy

Madonna sounds like she's having a blast, it has something for everyone, I think that every Madonna fan is going to have a diff fave song

Love Spent is a beautiful mid-tempo pop record... It's Miles Away meets Nothing Fails meets Love Profussion, it was pretty & warm..

:bow::inlove: