MDNA Album Thread

Butter9

[Note to Monsters: Lady Gaga is frikkin’ amazing, too. Don¹t kill us.]

Wow. It talks plenty when a reviewer feels like he must apologize like this because he is scared of a shitstorm...Feels like fascism. It does not feel as tongue in cheek as it sounds.

Wow. It talks plenty when a reviewer feels like he must apologize like this because he is scared of a shitstorm...Feels like fascism. It does not feel as tongue in cheek as it sounds.

Gross. Fuck that ugly turd and her insecure fan base.

Girls Gone Wild, The production might sound like she's been listening to a fair bit of Rihanna, but who’s counting.

I'm :(

Celebration was released before Only Girl and We Found Love.

'We Found Love' is a such pile of shit! I can't believe that crap it's a huge hit everywhere! The gays loves it and i detest that atrocity! :vomit:

'We Found Love' is a such pile of shit! I can't believe that crap it's a huge hit everywhere! The gays loves it and i detest that atrocity! :vomit:

Maybe that's why Universal released GGW even if I'M SURE there are way better and more interesting songs on the album.

It's bizarre...

:clap: I know. Pure garbage! :bow:

Yes, this review is wonderful, but sort of ruined by that bit at the end. I mean, come on: a fucking apology to Gaga's fans?

Yes, this review is wonderful, but sort of ruined by that bit at the end. I mean, come on: a fucking apology to Gaga's fans?

It's more an acknowledgement that they're mentally unstable. :crazy:

Guest Pud Whacker

yes because they will go BURN THE BUILDING. :crazy:

HOT MESS. Why did she not address this increasing problem within her own fanbase (see Adele, Kelly Osbourne, etc.) at her anti-bullying thing with Oprah? Start at home!

Guest ditaluver

I just about can't BREATHE thinking about "Gang Bang" and "Falling Free," but am at work where no one else gives a flying fuck!

me too!!

Guest Not4Pussies

her being honest about feeling diminished cause of her marriage is very telling.

it was pretty obvious she changed a lot for him.

her being honest about feeling diminished cause of her marriage is very telling.

He made fun of her for being HER.....she didn't hang out with the gays.....he wasn't into it.....lady of the manor.......blah.

I MUCH PREFER MY EVIL MADONNA.

He made fun of her for being HER.....she didn't hang out with the gays.....he wasn't into it.....lady of the manor.......blah.

Yeah, me too. Too bad she wasted 8 years with that NOB!

Guest Not4Pussies

exactly. :thumbsup:

Yes. It wasn't reciprocal. She was bitter about moving to England but grew to love it. Guy wasn't all bad. She wishes he sacrificed more for her though (Cynthia interview).

exactly. :thumbsup:

I mean you could soooooooo tell she was uncomfortable just to be MADONNA....watch "I'm going to tell you the secret" when she is backstage before VOGUE....looking amazing in LACROIX........she just couldn't be MADONNA....it was like a lesser version.......so that he wouldn't feel threatned or overshadowed.....he influenced her with his nonsense.......shooting birds...the ugly clothes etc...

Guest Not4Pussies

i think her falling of a horse and him not being there for her (as the rumors have said) was her wake up call.

Guest ditaluver

i think her falling of a horse and him not being there for her (as the rumors have said) was her wake up call.

I agree! I think she really needs to be nurtured and cared for and he seems so cold!

Guest Not4Pussies

I agree! I think she really needs to be nurtured and cared for and he seems so cold!

i also think she tried hard to give him another child.

the character of Wally in W.E. was her in many ways.