MDNA Album Thread

Butter9

Despite the sound quality it sounds very good. Like Confessions on steroids and poppers.

Reminds me of some of the hard trance music they used to play at the hedonistic

infamous gay after hours club Trade.

That's exactly the vibe I'm getting!! Confessions on steroids! lol

ugh. complete other direction. if this is one of the weaker tracks of the album, then it's going to be really amazing. didn't expect much after gmayl and ggw, but this sound sreally promising. and yes, it reminds me of impressive instant / sky fits heaven and future lovers..

I got these vibes as well!!!

Okay. I guess. I'm just not in the mood for negativity.

Ok that's fine, so let's kiss and make up?

Guess not. Lmao

It actually sounds better the more I listen to it. I have a feeling the MDNA part is on those parts that sounds weird when you hear it isolated from the next part which we have yet to hear and when we hear it it'll sound much better.

Anyone think there's ANY possibility for a full leak or will it automatically mean it was from Perez? I'm guessing he was given the low quality clip, cause otherwise if he clipped it himself and had the full track on his drive, the possibility of a hacker getting into his drive is probably high considering they were able to do it on Madonna's people's drive.

Now THIS is something promising! Crap quality snippet but already by A MILE better than GGW! I can't wait for the actual song in HQ quality but i wonder why she choose GGW instead, I'm Addicted seems to have a deeper eletronic beat and it actually promotes the album better as the lyrics says M-D-N-A... Oh well.

RAVEDONNA!!!!!

this is the madonna i missed...can't stop listening.loving the mdna part...i wanna see her perfoming it live and dancing her ass off.i have great hopes for this album after listening to ggw and this one.

Ok that's fine, so let's kiss and make up?

Guess not. Lmao

It actually sounds better the more I listen to it. I have a feeling the MDNA part is on those parts that sounds weird when you hear it isolated from the next part which we have yet to hear and when we hear it it'll sound much better.

Anyone think there's ANY possibility for a full leak or will it automatically mean it was from Perez? I'm guessing he was given the low quality clip, cause otherwise if he clipped it himself and had the full track on his drive, the possibility of a hacker getting into his drive is probably high considering they were able to do it on Madonna's people's drive.

Of course. I love you, all madonna stans, I never want to intentionally fight.

I'm sorry, though. Atrl was bothering me with all the negativity, and I took it out on you :)

This is what I'm saying. When Madonna does something right/hot/interesting, I will GIVE IT UP to her. I hope the rest of the album sounds like this. And honestly, I can get past the cheesy mainstream sound of GGW. But not those lyrics/vocals.

I am not going to listen to any snippy snippets ugh I will wait for the proper leak.

It's really hard though!! excited2.gif

IKR! Everyone seems to love it and I wish I could take part and be part of the party too! :(

Just 20 more days!

the music after the 'I need to dance' part :wow:

Yes! It's sick! If only this was a single instead of... anyway, THIS IS HARDCORE RAVEDONNA! :headbang:

IKR! Everyone seems to love it and I wish I could take part and be part of the party too! :(

Just 20 more days!

i'm with you..we gotta be strong and when we finnaly listen to the full album it will be so much better. ;)..

Now THIS is something promising! Crap quality snippet but already by A MILE better than GGW! I can't wait for the actual song in HQ quality but i wonder why she choose GGW instead, I'm Addicted seems to have a deeper eletronic beat and it actually promotes the album better as the lyrics says M-D-N-A... Oh well.

RAVEDONNA!!!!!

Agreed!!

Seems like we share the same taste or something, I agree with u on so many things regarding M music!!