MDNA Album Thread

Butter9

LOL. No. But I suspect I'll be smiling on some songs. Getting down on others and surely a few I will go "WTF?" (Spanish Lesson, anyone?) LOL!

Yay! But we have heard "Falling Free" is one of her saddest ever!

I think the only Spanish Lesson moment will probably be Bday song. I think I might cry out of sheer excitement IF we really have to wait until the exact release date to hear the album. Otherwise, I will be dancing and listening intently in my HQ headphones, dancing around my room.

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

WILL ANYONE CRY WHEN THEY LISTEN TO MDNA?

possibly. i think the last time that happened was with american life. NOT because it was so 'bad', you bitches. 'x-static process' and 'easy ride' really hit home for me for some reason. in fact, i've cried to 'easy ride' quite a few times. :shy:

i'll more than likely be like this though

wiig.gif

i guess that counts as crying right?

Have lyrics been released other than the snippets in the three reviews? Not that I will read them! And will you be able to buy this during the day in the States on the 26th?

possibly. i think the last time that happened was with american life. NOT because it was so 'bad', you bitches. 'x-static process' and 'easy ride' really hit home for me for some reason. in fact, i've cried to 'easy ride' quite a few times. :shy:

wiig.gif

Me too! I cried at NF and Intervention. They hit home.

Have lyrics been released other than the snippets in the three reviews? Not that I will read them! And will you be able to buy this during the day in the States on the 26th?

should be able to. that's the release date worldwide, no? if you pre-ordered on itunes, you SHOULD be able to download it sometime between 10pm-11pm the night before though. that's how it's been anytime i've ever pre-ordered an album on itunes...including hard candy...it was available to download the night before.

Me too! I cried at NF and Intervention. They hit home.

'nothing fails' still makes me cry every now and then, but i think that's because it makes me think of my boyfriend. :inlove:

in that case, i suppose i have already cried to MDNA...the first time i heard 'masterpiece' i teared up a little thinking of him. :p

Guest bluejean

The only Madonna songs that have made me cry that I can remember are:

Promise To Try

Oh Father

In This Life

Inside of Me

Has To Be

X-Static Process

Give Me All Ur Luvin'

Promise To Try

Oh Father

In This Life

Inside of Me

Has To Be

X-Static Process

Give Me All Ur Luvin'

Good list. May I ask what made you cry about the last?

Promise To Try

Oh Father

In This Life

Inside of Me

Has To Be

X-Static Process

Give Me All Ur Luvin'

March 21st 1989 " Spanish Eyes"

I hope she announces the Australian dates BEFORE the tour starts, then I can aim to be spoiler free. Although EIGHT months avoiding tour spoilers, that's some serious dedication required :lol:

It's gonna be a long year is all I will say.....well, that and I will do my best to avoid spoilers, but maybe a sneaky look at the set list and some photos...how serious about spoilers are you gonna be? I knew the show inside and out before Confessions, and I thought it actually enhanced things. I knew where to look out for special parts etc...

wiig.gif

I cried with happiness listening to those too; a beautiful moment :inlove:

I also cried watching the opening to superbowl; I'm a chick, I get emotional sometimes :queenbitch: . I'll need privacy to allow myself to feel the true epicness of this new album :dramatic: (skip to me huddled in front of the stereo in a dark room)

Promise To Try

Oh Father

In This Life

Inside of Me

Has To Be

X-Static Process

Give Me All Ur Luvin'

:lmao:

I think it's great UK radio wants to be supportive of the album and will have their own single :thumbsup:

Me too! And a ballad! MDNA has everything!

All you hysterical queens crying about Madonnas Armageddon need to improve your English, check your mental health and get a life.