MDNA Album Thread

Butter9

I so badly wanna give in and listen, but I promised no clips!

Ugg, these 3 weeks are gonna go soooooooooo slow!!!!!!

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

^ He tweeted this:

Perez Hilton ‏ @PerezHilton

Groove to the music and get up on the dancefloor, the #MDNA leaks begin today! I'm feeling very naughty!

ewwwwww. :zombie:

anyway, can't wait to hear it! who's going to be the kind soul that rips it and posts it here?

Yeah I still don't whether I'm gonna listen or not.

It's gonna be torture if I don't :lol:

The thing is, it's a 60 second clip, pretty long. Back during Hard Candy, itunes only had 20 second clips, nowadays they extended the previews to almost a minute long.

Ugg, I really don't wanna give in.

What song is "leaking?" Is it I'm Addicted? Is it any good?

Just wait until at least after we hear it and we'll tell you if it's worth you spoiling the wait, which I'm sure we'll all go into tantrum mode (good and bad) and agree that it wasnt enough to hold us off 20 more days.

MadonnaTribe.com is once again informing its readers first about the latest news on digital single releases.

Girl Gone Wild is the new international digital single excluding North America to be out on March 19 2012. A pre-order will be available before its release date.

Going back on the first single, Give Me All Your Luvin’, MadonnaTribe can inform that a Remix EP will be finally available on Itunes, excluding the USA from March 12th 2012.

Hey real fans! No more dRama and get ready to dance!

(imma be pissed like everyone else is about not getting GGWnow that their excluding USA on the remixes!) :(

My predictions after the leak at noon:

The first 10-15 posters will be proclaiming it's the greatest song they ever heard

The next few will say it's just okay

Followed by another group that hates it, says she's over, and no longer cares about music

Then we'll tell each other off, scream, curse, and insult each other for 10 pages until the next song premiers tomorrow.

Then, rinse and repeat.

Guest ditaluver

The first 10-15 posters will be proclaiming it's the greatest song they ever heard

Followed by another group that hates it, says she's over, and no longer cares about music

Then we'll tell each other off, scream, curse, and insult each other for 10 pages until the next song premiers tomorrow.

:thumbsup:

Then, rinse and repeat.

:chuckle:

I feel strong today. I made a promise not to listen to any leaks and I will keep it. But you guys, please post some detailed reviews/descriptions!

Then, rinse and repeat.

That will depend on the quality of the song, if it's as bad as the other 2, expect the worst :drool:

Then, rinse and repeat.

you forgot waiting 5 years for people to reflect upon the song/album and say it's much better now :thumbsup:

Warbling at first, “Sorry” like vocals/voice, driving pulsating synths, as it builds to a climax and M proclaims in a demanding voice “I need to dance” and then the track SETS OFF! Buzzing synths, similar to the rave scene in the movie “Blade” combined with warbles, synths and M’s melodic vocals coming in, combined with processed and vocodered vocals. Probably one of the hardest and more aggressive studio tracks she has ever recorded. Sounds like a remix, with stuttering vocals as she ends the clip repeating the album title in a staccato voice M – D – N –A!!!