MDNA Album Thread

Butter9

in all seriousness... 'oh father' and 'intervention' are the two that got to me. not sure if mdna will make me cry but i have a feeling i'm going to love it 4 real. sonically i have no real idea what it's going to sound like (what we've heard is so different from each other) but i like variety in sound and style and i think a record CAN be a complete one with different sounding songs on it for sure! i am excited about the acoustic mix. maybe i'll cry, why not :doofus:

Guest bluejean

That's good news.I hope it's fun and catchy just like GGW.

True. Or I hope its just a plain GREAT song like his song 'Cinema' (probably my fave track last year.)

Guest bluejean

4 1/2 more hours!!

And 60 seconds is quite alot really to get a feel for the song. I have a feeling they are leaking the weakest songs 1st, isn't 'I'm Addicted' one of the songs we have zero info on?

Guest groovyguy

4 1/2 more hours!!

And 60 seconds is quite alot really to get a feel for the song. I have a feeling they are leaking the weakest songs 1st, isn't 'I'm Addicted' one of the songs we have zero info on?

According to Sergio Kletnoy, I'm Addicted is an uptempo dance track.

4 1/2 more hours!!

^ god i hope not the weakest

there was a mention of a new benassi song which sounded like 'beautiful people'

if that rumor was true then i guess this could be it

Guest bluejean

According to Sergio Kletnoy, I'm Addicted is an uptempo dance track.

:lol: Well that is somewhat obvious really

Guest bluejean

there was a mention of a new benassi song which sounded like 'beautiful people'

if that rumor was true then i guess this could be it

I LOVE that song. Benassi is really great, I don't know what all the bitching is about personally

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

I LOVE that song. Benassi is really great, I don't know what all the bitching is about personally

me either. i like benassi. 'beautiful people', 'cinema', 'spaceship'...all songs of his i played OUT last year. 'come fly away' is hot, too. i can't wait to hear 'i'm addicted'.

Benassi is really great, I don't know what all the bitching is about personally

I like him,too.He specializes in a bright,infectious dance/pop sound that seems tailor-made for Madonna.

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

yes! that's what i thought too

same thing with 'brave' which was also produced by benassi

his work on kelis' album was fab.

i so wish madonna had put 'kids' somewhere on the new album, if she really did record it. :wow:

Guest groovyguy

BILLY SHEARS [Pulse Music Board]

"Girls Gone Wild" is on the UK release schedule for 2 April. That means that, as of Saturday, it was listed by a major retailer or a reliable source. It's probably the iTunes date. Also, a CD single for "Give Me All Your Luvin'" is supposedly due for 19 March.

Guest groovyguy

Q&A Laidback Luke on Remixing Madonna

What inspired you to do a remix of "Give Me All Your Love" by Madonna?

The thing is when you do a remix -- and this is what a lot of new kids and new talents don't realize out there -- I am always correcting people, [but] in the non-professional world it goes: Oh, there's this pop song I like. I'll just make a bootleg of it and then I'll call it my remix. I'll release it on my SoundCloud. In the professional world it's way different. In the professional world you get approached by the original artist who asks you do a remix and that only that artist can release it. And sometimes this gets messed around. So basically I got approached by Madonna to remix her new single. So what am I going to say? It's a real honor to have to been able to do so.

Guest ditaluver

Q&A Laidback Luke on Remixing Madonna

What inspired you to do a remix of "Give Me All Your Love" by Madonna?

The thing is when you do a remix -- and this is what a lot of new kids and new talents don't realize out there -- I am always correcting people, [but] in the non-professional world it goes: Oh, there's this pop song I like. I'll just make a bootleg of it and then I'll call it my remix. I'll release it on my SoundCloud. In the professional world it's way different. In the professional world you get approached by the original artist who asks you do a remix and that only that artist can release it. And sometimes this gets messed around. So basically I got approached by Madonna to remix her new single. So what am I going to say? It's a real honor to have to been able to do so.

so this guy sounds cocky....

and this mix terrible. just no. I couldn't finish it

what a mess

so this guy sounds cocky....

and this mix terrible. just no. I couldn't finish it

what a mess

I completely agree with you, Dita.

Aside from the remix being awful..."I am always CORRECTING people"? UGH....FUCKOFF! :lmao:

I'm such a flop fan, i've never cried listening to a Madonna song. I recall i was VERY excited when COAD was released and got chills with songs like Get Together and Jump because they sounded sooooo Madonna in my ears. But crying...

I was a bit emotional, though, during a tv campaing before COAD from a telephon company in Spain because it reminded me a lot to my childhood! That's the only thing I got wet eyes

I'm such a flop fan, i've never cried listening to a Madonna song. I recall i was VERY excited when COAD was released and got chills with songs like Get Together and Jump because they sounded sooooo Madonna in my ears. But crying...

I was a bit emotional, though, during a tv campaing before COAD from a telephon company in Spain because it reminded me a lot to my childhood! That's the only thing I got wet eyes

Not even oh father, live? tht made me cry, as well as power of goodbye and the demo version of drowned world. Live to tell live also made me shed a few tears.

I purposely slept til now to avoid waiting! Yay! Only 40 minutes left! Has Perez confirmed this on his site? I checked last night and didn't find anything.