New Tour Setlist (reports from rehearsals - SPOILERS)

IslandBreeze

If real, Im glad the BAT voice is making a return, oh how Ive missed it.

edit: I see what happened, the one on the other link gives us male vocals, on youtube her vocals sound BAT like :)

wo, why are there two? i just don't see the point in altering a "recording" of rehearsals, if that is indeed an accurate and genuine recording and not fan-made.

Guest groovyguy

Yes we are...madonnarama has confirmed it.

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/04/10/the-mdna-world-tour-2012-setlist-spoilers-exclusive/

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/04/12/the-mdna-world-tour-2012-spoilers-madonna-to-collaborate-with-basque-trio-kalakan-exclusive/

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/05/01/the-mdna-world-tour-2012-setlist-spoilers-part-3-exclusive/

The MDNA Tour Tentative Setlist

Opens up with religious chants

1. Girl Gone Wild [includes the Act of Contrition intro, a new instrumental part featuring whip-sounds, and some Material Girl lyrics] - MDNA / Like A Virgin

2. Revolver featuring Lil Wayne in the backdrop video - Celebration

3. Gang Bang - MDNA

4. Papa Don’t Preach [Edited Version] - True Blue

5. Hung up [Reworked to fit the theme of the MDNA tour] - COADF

6. I Don’t Give A featuring Nicki Minaj. [Guitar-Heavy] - MDNA

7. Best Friend [Heartbeat references and even some lyrics] - MDNA / Hard Candy

8. Express Yourself with HUGE surprises - Like A Prayer

9. Give me all your Luvin’ [Just Blaze Remix] - MDNA

10. Turn up the Radio - MDNA

11. Open Your Heart [New Version featuring “Sagarra Jo” by Kalakan] - True Blue

12. Falling Free or Masterpiece [Album version with prominent violin sound] - MDNA

13. Justify my Love [New William Orbit Remix with new lyrics] - Immaculate Collection

14. Nobody Knows Me [video interlude of the second part of the show] - American Life

Songs featuring the Kalakan trio

15. I’m a Sinner and Cyber-Raga Mash up - MDNA / Music

16. Like A Prayer [Choir part by Kalakan] - Like A Prayer

17. Celebration [benny Benassi Mix] [Possibly closing number]- Celebration

Keep in mind that Madonna is currently in rehearsals and that the final setlist might include some changes.

Kalakan will be featured throughout the whole show mostly singing parts of some songs, doing backing vocals or playing instruments.

Recent Rumors from Facebook:

18. Vogue - I'm Breathless

19. Bye Bye Baby - Erotica

What the HELL is Sagarra Jo and why is it RAPING Open Your Heart?

did we just listen to the same thing?............it sounds fucking incredible.

A supposedly rehearsals version of "Open your Heart/Sagarra Jo"!!

http://hulkshare.com/ylg6wuqds6gp

Would be great if it is real, sounds great in a different way!

perfect, I love it. I always love it when madonna remixes her songs and brings new mis to it. If I want to listen to the original I can listen to the record ! WEll done again M ! Keep going on. Hopefully she will sing Music Mash up with Lmfao on this tour again. I thought this version was the best after the CoaD version !

I'm loving all of this so much.. the love spent one sounds reliable. same for open your heart. however it is indeed strange how only the Kalakan rumored tracks are leaking and not anything that we don't know of yet. *awaits the bye bye baby rehearsal*

Do you guys think a chunk of the songs are going to sound like these two "rehearsals?" I do like Kalakan and what they added to LoveSpent but not so sure about Open Your Heart. Didn't one of the Madonna fansites say that Kalakan is going to contribute to all the songs? I just hope it doesn't all have a "gypsy" feel to it and that most of the songs still resonate the original,even if she changes it in some ways.

Fake or not they both sound brilliant :wow: If she is indeed going into this direction it's just marvellous. I am sure this tour is going to leave both hardcore fans and the general public pleasantly surprised once again.