New Tour Setlist (reports from rehearsals - SPOILERS)

IslandBreeze

Guest bluejean

These latest rumoured setlist are utterly amazing for us fans! I do wonder how well they'd go down with the casual concert goer that probably has never heard Physical Attraction, Everybody, Nothing Really Matters, Impressive Instant etc. I think she should have Vogue and Music in there too to keep average Joe on their feet. I also don't know how I feel about lyric changes, I mean if its done well it could work but scarily "let me show some moves, best to take it from me" springs to mind :lol:

I will say too I'm not sure about all this "featuring elements of" this song and that song, sounds abit messy. I didn't really like Open Your Heart in the middle of Frozen last time around, I'd rather she do full songs than tease us with stuff here and there. In saying that I do think if she's going to do Celebration to close the show it would be fantastic if it transforms into a mashup with Holiday.

Overall though I can really imagine the flow of it all working perfectly, this could very well be a return to the theatrics of Drowned World but with the bigger hits included. This is going to be some show.

Guest bluejean

Maybe she wont do anything from super bowl..except GMAYL..

Well she actually said she wasn't at all. But that was in the very early stages of putting the show together. Since then she's mentioned the slacklining and the cheerleading. I wouldn't even be surprised if the Cleopatra theme was included afterall, she's had alot of time to change her mind. And it did work very well.

Guest xnerel

Can someone go to Long Island and just stand near the stadium and lsiten to what she sings???

i agree!...some one?..please???

Guest groovyguy

http://www.facebook.com/louis.mariano.9

Last Night at Nassau Coliseum I was able to hear Vogue and Bye Bye Baby.... Before we were told to "get lost". Ill try to go again and hear some more :) LOL

20 hours ago

this is 10 mins away from my house.. i might have to go take a drive and listen :)

Friday at 12:23pm

Guest Not4Pussies

If the inclusion of Bye Bye Baby IS true, it would fit perfectly in the Transgression section.

http://www.facebook.com/louis.mariano.9

Last Night at Nassau Coliseum I was able to hear Vogue and Bye Bye Baby.... Before we were told to "get lost". Ill try to go again and hear some more :) LOL

20 hours ago

this is 10 mins away from my house.. i might have to go take a drive and listen :)

Friday at 12:23pm

OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dramatic::shock::wow::dramatic::shock::wow:

If this is true the setlists that are circulating are very very wrong. None of them reported Vogue or Bye Bye Baby... I'm sooooooo happy!!!! :D

I'm fine with Bye Bye Baby even though I'd rather have Bad Girl or Rescue Me instead. I really don't wanna hear Vogue again. i mean we're already getting Like a Prayer and Hung Up again. I don't wanna be overdramatic but it sounds like Sticky & Sweet Round III to me. I bet that next the return of Ray of Light, Holiday and Music are being announced... :doh: