New Tour Setlist (reports from rehearsals - SPOILERS)

IslandBreeze

This was all the songs that were in the fourth set of rehearsal demos (there's now 5 sets, the 6th and final set should be done by Monday)

Religious Intro (starts with spoken part from ggw, has sounds of church bells/ religious-catholic-kabbalah references)

Girl Gone Wild

Revolver

Gang Bang (whip and gun shot sounds through out)

Papa Don't Preach

Hung Up (sounds completely different from what we've heard before)

I Don't Give A (on guitar)

Best Friend (MAY be an interlude video)

Express Yourself (mixed with born this way with she's not me at the end)

Give Me All Your Luvin

Turn Up The Radio (on guitar)

Open Your Heart (sounds like how it was performed during the superbowl but the whole song)

Masterpiece

Justify My Love (new video interlude already filmed, shows madonna in underwear wearing a mask with a whip looks like tod perfume advert, carnival freaks chasing her/she hides in some room. new remix with different pitched vocals that feature a devilish laugh throughout the mix)

Vogue (sounds similar to super bowl performance)

Candy Shop (60's or 70's type-vibe with samples of erotica)

Human Nature

Nobody Knows Me (new version) (interlude - madonna may film a new video for this)

I'm Addicted

I'm A Sinner

Like A Prayer (sounds similar to super bowl performance - return of church bell sounds)

Celebration

-------------------

I haven't heard these or seen video(s) with my own ears and eyes so what I write here is the description from someone who seen and heard these so things like mashups, etc. that are apart of songs may not be completely listed here. I know Madonnarama swears she never rehearsed candy shop and human nature but they are absolutely in the fourth set of demos (perhaps the person who gave them that info only heard the fifth set and she took those songs out). I do get the impression that she changed something in the fifth set but I don't have any confirmation. I'm shocked as well as everyone that there is no "love spent", hope she changes her mind on that one. And to add what i've already said above is there's no "bye bye baby" in any of the rehearsal demos, that doesn't mean she didn't change up the setlist or incorporated it into one of the songs. Kalakan is featured throughout most of the show to make the setlist synch together in a way but they only sing a couple of lines in the show. I'm still not sure if she filmed a new video for nobody knows me, she was suppose to.

I just noticed Madonnarama deleted their post saying Candy Shop and Human Nature weren't ever rehearsed. :)

And also in the early rehearsal demos a short clip of physical attraction was at the end of Vogue but she changed her mind.

Guest bluejean

I'm not surprised because that really wouldn't have worked at the end of Vogue.

Anyway so glad she is doing Vogue and Like a Prayer in classic form a la Superbowl. These will bring the house down.

Does she not like Love Spent??

Maybe she doesn't want to sing a song about a lover obsessed with money while 30,000 people stand there who just paid $300+ for tickets. :lol:

Honestly though, "Love Spent" is one of the best tracks on MDNA. I am kind of surprised she's not doing it. I thought for sure she'd do the acoustic version (which would be beautiful live and she could actually sit down and play her guitar for it).

Maybe she doesn't want to sing a song about a lover obsessed with money while 30,000 people stand there who just paid $300+ for tickets. :lol:

Honestly though, "Love Spent" is one of the best tracks on MDNA. I am kind of surprised she's not doing it. I thought for sure she'd do the acoustic version (which would be beautiful live and she could actually sit down and play her guitar for it).

I think Love Spent acoustic would work well in the tour and she can have Kalakan do that weird humming type shit in there lol

Okay, I won't be able to wait this time. I waited to hear the album only after release and I was convinced to wait till december to see the tour without youtube videos. I would only see the setlist and some pics. But now with professional footage THE HELL WITH IT!!!!!

rea%C3%A7oes-cotidiano-parte-2-10.gif

Okay, I won't be able to wait this time. I waited to hear the album only after release and I was convinced to wait till december to see the tour without youtube videos. I would only see the setlist and some pics. But now with professional footage THE HELL WITH IT!!!!!

rea%C3%A7oes-cotidiano-parte-2-10.gif

:lmao:

I had a feeling this was going to happen. But what are they going to do with the recordings? Post them on Madonna.com? Air them on TV?

Guest bluejean

What a GREAT idea! Although didn't we think of it? :lol:

I can't wait to see which songs they use and I hope they spread them out over 2-3 months to keep us excited. I'm thinking they will use mostly or even solely MDNA tracks. It would make most sense if its supposed to be album promo.

Guest Not4Pussies

she better perform Human Nature the way she originally intended to perform it for S&S.

Guest Not4Pussies

that's cool. maybe once she hits the US they can televise one of the performances from the tour on the VMA's.

this also probably means no more music videos.

Guest bluejean

But what are they going to do with the recordings? Post them on Madonna.com? Air them on TV?

It would be great if they got them on TV but where exactly would they be shown? If she could get it played on all the big shows like X Factor, American Idol or whatever else around the world it would be great. It may not be typical for those shows to broadcast that sort of thing but it doesn't mean it couldn't happen. I mean why would the producers not want that?

Guest bluejean

she better perform Human Nature the way she originally intended to perform it for S&S.

Which was how?

I just noticed Madonnarama deleted their post saying Candy Shop and Human Nature weren't ever rehearsed. :)

And also in the early rehearsal demos a short clip of physical attraction was at the end of Vogue but she changed her mind.

I could cope with Candy Shop being in a remixed form as I think the original production is abysmal. I've got a fan mix which is much more enjoyable to listen to. As for Human Nature, I would love either the Human Club Mix or Runaway Club Mix. However, I think it's a very low song for her to sing which isn't great from a vocal point of view.

I'm mostly looking forward to the remixed Justify My Love. I hope we can get the studio demos.

As for the filming, is this particularly different from any other tour? I mean, from the Virgin Tour onwards they've normally filmed the first couple of songs for promotional purposes. Very untraditional indeed.

Guest bluejean

It seems very unlikely. Maybe for a video for TUTR they could put something together using all the tour backdrop videos or even a tour montage video. Then they could shoot a proper Gang Bang video in late August inbetween the European and US legs.

:(

So this tour will have a BA treatment for what we see... multiple footage... that`s nice, it won`t save the album though but at least we will have something to enjoy besides the album itself until the tour comes to our cities.

It would be fabulous if they edited them and ooomphhe'd them up and added other montage footage and released them as promotional singles for the tour and album and did that one by one for many of the songs every month til the end of the year. That should push the album. I'm dreaming, lol but I'd settle for a simple HBO special or an Internet HD stream (that many people will ignore except hardcore fans) and THEN a repairing on HBO or something.

Guest bluejean

I could cope with Candy Shop being in a remixed form as I think the original production is abysmal. I've got a fan mix which is much more enjoyable to listen to. As for Human Nature, I would love either the Human Club Mix or Runaway Club Mix. However, I think it's a very low song for her to sing which isn't great from a vocal point of view.

Can you share the Candy Shop remix?

As for the filming, is this particularly different from any other tour? I mean, from the Virgin Tour onwards they've normally filmed the first couple of songs for promotional purposes. Very untraditional indeed.

Hmm, well I don't think it's the same. Isn't that footage usually news reporters filming it for broadcast in news reports? And they're generally only allowed to film the 1st few songs and broadcast a certain amount of it. In this instance they're suggesting they're going to film and broadcast 4 entire songs with multiple cameras (not necessarily from the first section.) and broadcast them.

Guest bluejean

I'd settle for a simple HBO special or an Internet HD stream

I agree, they should just stream the whole show online early on. Kylie did that with her Fever tour years ago and I can tell you it did not ruin the experience at all.

I agree, they should just stream the whole show online early on. Kylie did that with her Fever tour years ago and I can tell you it did not ruin the experience at all.

But id prefer multiple airings. Like one in June and then again in November (with a stream FIRST BEFORE THE TV AIRING) live at MSG. Just to keep the buzz going on about the tour and how great and spectacular it is. I really would love live video edits with lots of new interlude video footage edited in for good measure to give it a video feel and releasing them as promotional singles for the album. Kind of like what gaga did with each song before the album was released but with videos, since she is too busy rehearsing and will be too busy touring to do anything else. Then, do a few little interviews. Hopefully, a bit of controversey about the gang bang section and a mention about the slack lining to create buzz. Again, I'm thinking minimal (due to the lack of promotion) but I think that would boost album sales and interest.

Guest Not4Pussies

Which was how?

a drownedmadonna source said she was meant to dance during HN and not play the guitar and Britney's Gimme More was sampled through out the peformance.

Guest Not4Pussies

I could cope with Candy Shop being in a remixed form as I think the original production is abysmal. I've got a fan mix which is much more enjoyable to listen to. \

yes, can you share it please.

a drownedmadonna source said she was meant to dance during HN and not play the guitar and Britney's Gimme More was sampled through the peformance.

Ok seriously, I really hope there's no Britney sampling and absolutely NO Born This Way sampled during EY...and I'm worried cause the whole (EY with HUGE surprises) really FREAKING WORRIES ME. Why must Gaga follow us Madonna fans, EVEN ON HER OWN TOUR?! And Britney...? Please, I'm just hoping its not true, but as far as this whole era's concerned, she won't disappoint us with crap like that.

Guest sasca1971

I will be sorely sorely sorely disappointed if she doesn't sing Love Spent. I'm surprised she is only doing 8 of 14 songs. Even 8 or 12 is low by historical standards since she seems to perform all but two songs from her newest albums.