GMAYL video .... STUNNING!

Camacho

Her best video since hung up !

Instead Gaga Madonna doesnt take herself too seriously, and she prove it with that video. :thumbsup:

Also Noticed that Between M.I.A & Gaga (they both hate each other) , madonna has made her choice. :horn:

I love the video so much! The sequence with the Monroe Mahoney look makes me MESMERIZED. It looks even better than her previous times with that look even though it's NOW over 20 years later and it's a WIG! :dramatic: Her facial reactions throughout the video are so :drama:

Guest bluejean

going 5M views in just 1 1/2 days... WOW!

I'm assuming that is good but how does that compare with other releases by other big artists at the 1 1/2 day mark? (Gaga, Perry, Britney etc)

I'm assuming that is good but how does that compare with other releases by other big artists at the 1 1/2 day mark? (Gaga, Perry, Britney etc)

I would be happy GMAYL 10m viewers in one week!

We can make this happen...just post on FB, blogs, Twitter & webpage!

Edited by cocobutter

Guest northernlad

I would be happy GMAYL 10m viewers in one week!

We can make this happen...just post on FB, blogs, Twitter & webpage!

AMATEUR. A REAL FAN would have already have their local telephone directory out calling every number systematically.

well, they said Stupid Hoe just set the record of 2M youtube views in its first week not long ago... if that's the record, then GMAYL has just obliterated that record...

it is really funny how gullible most of the little monsters are... just say something bad about gaga and presto, 1,000 member battalion will view the video and comment... they don't know they are actually helping M reach this record youtube views... :horny::demonic:

LOLZ

wow, at this rate 6M looks to be in the bag in 48 hours... :confessions::confessions::confessions:

I can't stop watching it. Best bits are breast feeding Madonna and the end when she throws the baby! Hilarious. Can't remember when I last loved a video so much. I enjoy all the love on this forum recently. Thanks guys!

Guest northernlad

well, they said Stupid Hoe just set the record of 2M youtube views in its first week not long ago... if that's the record, then GMAYL has just obliterated that record...

It's not. The Eminem & Rihanna video alone got over 30 million in its first week.

It's not. The Eminem & Rihanna video alone got over 30 million in its first week.

really? what about its first day? ah well... MADONNA is averaging 3M a day I am happy with that...

Guest Fukujima

twitter from Niki Minaj:

RomanSlayys James ⚢

Whoever Runs This Page @GagaProject2012 Really Needs A Life A.s.a.p Cuz What They Are Doing Isn't Cute

so sweet :inlove:

twitter from Niki Minaj:

RomanSlayys James ⚢

Whoever Runs This Page @GagaProject2012 Really Needs A Life A.s.a.p Cuz What They Are Doing Isn't Cute

so sweet :inlove:

Love our sweet princess Nicki.

I'd like princess MIA now to go on her Twitter and fuck some motherfuckers up!