GMAYL video .... STUNNING!

Camacho

I've watched in more times than 4 Minutes already - three :p

I've been away but I will definitely watching it again. She just looks stunning and I keep noticing bits. But again, she just looks beautiful when she's writhing around :wow:

:rotfl:

meanwhile.... 6060095 views!!!!!! :D

20547 dislikes :confused:

Guest groovyguy

Give Me All Your Luvin' (Feat. M.I.A. and Nicki Minaj) - Repeat in a loop

www.youtuberepeater.com

Mini YouTube Repeat Player

Our Mini YouTube Player has nothing but your video and tiny playback controls. It is the best way to keep playing your video in the background, or on a small window while still working on other things or browsing the web.

www.youtuberepeater.com

Our Mini YouTube Player has nothing but your video and tiny playback controls. It is the best way to keep playing your video in the background, or on a small window while still working on other things or browsing the web.

Auto-clicker? :shock:

Guest groovyguy

Auto-clicker? :shock:

The video is on repeat.

It's very easy too. Just add 'repeater' between youtube and.com and click Enter on your keyboard.

You can also launch a mini player which can be moved around. You can do something else while the video plays in a loop.

For example: To loop Madonna Superbowl Halftime show, locate the url link for the video. Add 'repeater between youtube and .com. Click Enter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROkhklj0ZGs'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROkhklj0ZGs

http://www.youtuberepeater.com/watch?v=ROkhklj0ZGs

www.youtuberepeater.com

COOL !!!! :bow:

www.youtuberepeater.com

AWWWW... brings back memories of VANITY_BONET's auto-clicking auto-clicker... * tear *

is it ok if i only repeat it every minute? Start 0.00 and End 1.00?

I cannot stop watching the video. Megaforce did a fantastic job and I'm pretty sure they will continue working with her. :thumbsup:

The video is pure fun and positivism. It draws a smile on your face.

I hope she lets Megaforce direct another video...they did a wonderful job with this one!